• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnGooner

Established Member
It's time the Kafirs get back to supporting Wenger, we need a united front ahead of next season.

Well you're not helping with this kind of posts at all:

God is back on his seat.

You'll probably say it's tongue in cheek and to me it's fine but there are a lot of fans who will take this as you rubbing it to their faces. And then you call on them to get on board with you! Good luck with that. This is the sort of trolling that will only encourage the kafirs, as you call them, to resort to more aggressive rhetoric in promoting their agenda. See, people like you and the people who abuse Wenger in a sub-standard manner are just two sides of the same coin and that coin is the main reason the fan base is so drastically divided and will continue to be so also in the forthcoming year(s) unless Wenger somehow magically manages to win the PL. The man has unbelievable pressure because the people who most vocally support him think he is a god and therefore the people who are the most vocally against him demand him to deliver like a god.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
The press releases, they say nothing about changes. Wenger actually makes a case for no change. Gazidis talks round and round in circles avoiding talking about changes.

Thats what I want to know and expected to be put forward.

Ewarwoowar

images

For the butthurt!

:lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Read all the press releases again and the only tiny bit of hope revolves around Gazidis saying "we've had to face some uncomfortable truths" something along those lines anyway.

I hate how they didn't outright give a clear plan of action, it seems like just a lot of words to me. They also seemed to place a huge amount of emphasis on the fans uniting. I do hope they plan on giving us a reason to unite?

KROENKE SUCKS

When we are in possession we don't have a level of professionalism and focus that I see when I watch top teams, we make silly errors. Also when I watch us play it's like any player can always run through our middle and when it comes to defending on the wing our players don't have the same desire as other teams to stop the cross from coming in. When in attack we move the ball too slow and end up outside of the box free styling when the oppositions whole team has gotten behind the ball. Our players are weak therefore cannot hold the ball when under pressure they get scared when opposition come near them. Who thinks Arséne will finally address these issues after however much years we've been this way?

The truth is we go through patches where we look excellent and then patches where we look poor. The patches where we are poor tend to come around Nov to March where the schedule picks up and its usually tied to an injury crisis.

If Wenger was a garbage manager we would look poor throughout. The fact that its circumstantial tells me that its the squad and squad depth thats the problem. We don't have enough quality players and aren't willing to spend to get those players. Wenger's forced to fill the squad with players who aren't good enough or not exactly the right fit. Once our key players get tired/ go down with injury the system stops working and Wenger is forced to try a new system mid-season which ends up making us look even worse, until the kinks are sorted out, at which point we usually go on another run. Blame Kroenke, Gazidis and Law not Wenger.

Toast

Established Member
Read all the press releases again and the only tiny bit of hope revolves around Gazidis saying "we've had to face some uncomfortable truths" something along those lines anyway.

I hate how they didn't outright give a clear plan of action, it seems like just a lot of words to me. They also seemed to place a huge amount of emphasis on the fans uniting. I do hope they plan on giving us a reason to unite?

It could just be that Kroenke told Gazidis to back Wenger or GTFO, forcing Gazidis to face the uncomfortable truth that he holds no power at this club and can change nothing...

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
More evidence of Wenger being out of touch? He does realize no matter what the board will decide the future of the club once he leaves, does he?
Ornstein also said some on the board are beginning to question Kroenke's attitude - hence wanting Usmanov on the board

aslo Usmanov offered a lot more than was reported to buy out Kroenke

incidentally, I have never heard Ornstein discussing Arsenal at length before, and it is quite clear he does have some inside info, as he doesn't hesitate to say when he hasn't a clue what is going on

Ewarwoowar

The truth is we go through patches where we look excellent and then patches where we look poor. The patches where we are poor tend to come around Nov to March where the schedule picks up and its usually tied to an injury crisis.

If Wenger was a garbage manager we would look poor throughout. The fact that its circumstantial tells me that its the squad and squad depth thats the problem. We don't have enough quality players and aren't willing to spend to get those players. Wenger's forced to fill the squad with players who aren't good enough or not exactly the right fit. Once our key players get tired/ go down with injury the system stops working and Wenger is forced to try a new system mid-season which ends up making us look even worse, until the kinks are sorted out, at which point we usually go on another run. Blame Kroenke, Gazidis and Law not Wenger.
I agree for the most part, but you have to throw Wenger in their too. It's true, We have only one squad, the bench is not strong enough. The winter fixtures aro so telling trying to compete for four different honours, We have no reasonable back ups for certain players, thus We run them into the ground, muscles become tight and less pliant and more likely to implode in the colder climate.

It's absolutely clear Kroenke is not a football fan and is in it for the business side of things. I was not convinced when some bragged We had the money to keep up with the big boys and that much is so evident now. Looks like We are in for an overhaul now, difficult to see how we are going to cope putting out a consistent high standard of football with another season of players bedding in.

The PR rhetoric at this club is so stale and boring now, wish they would ******* change it up once in a while.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Feels better with every minute that he signed on! Would be even bigger than Özil and Alexis signing imo.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
that's why we need Usmanov back to the club i don't care he is criminal he won't turn us to a terrorist group ffs. Kroenke is not serious the board getting really pissed off and that a good sign it shows at least our board care a bit about this club.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Because its Kroenk and the board who are training the players, choosing starting lineups and sending the players out with no clear instructions. Its them that cant organise a defense

It's Kroenke picking the person who picks the players, that's my whole point. Its no use fixing part of something, you fix it all or you don't bother!

Ewarwoowar

I believe Wenger is probably the best man for the task in regards to extract as much out of Kroenke as possible. People think the stall on the contract was to wait for the right moment when fans are a little bit pacified, but I think it's more to do with wenger holding out for iron clad assurancex that the right kind of money is going to be there for transfer and wages to up the ante for finding the right quality to compliment the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom