• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
But Ivan is the main reason we don't have much assets and were forced to sell our most valuable ones for a minimal fee due to the short length of their contracts which he didn't sort out
Like who? Ivan was terrible. I was the only one on this forum attacking him on here while all the forum was bashing Wenger, btw.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
We spent more last summer than ever in our history and finished 8th in a season where clubs in the top 4 have lost 10-12 league games. Terrible.
Last season was a nightmare no doubt. Let's hope it won't be the same this term. I'm confident it won't

GDeep™

League is very weak
Not with the current squad. Midfield reinforcements needed
Think we’ll pull off Partey before the window closes. Only issue you then have is you’ve got Saliba, Gabriel, Partey etc, who you need to acclimatise to England very quickly, which with Saliba/Gabriel is definitely not likely.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Think we’ll pull off Partey before the window closes. Only issue you then have is you’ve got Saliba, Gabriel, Partey etc, who you need to acclimatise to England very quickly, which with Saliba/Gabriel is definitely not likely.
I think Partey would fit in the PL but agreed on Saliba and Gabriel they may need time but I'm still confident we'll get top 4 if we get our targets

MikeVinna

Established Member
Freaking hate this window.

Anyone else think the club is sitting on the Auba announcement in case we manage to not sign any of our remaining targets?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Freaking hate this window.

Anyone else think the club is sitting on the Auba announcement in case we manage to not sign any of our remaining targets?

I think it’s more likely he hasn’t signed it and is waiting to see who we bring in. Can’t think why else they haven’t announced it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Latest posts

Top Bottom