• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Board are so stupid, In a non covid market without a release clause partey is a £70-75m midfielder.

Aouar on Talent alone reaches £60m, the **** the board are doing i don't know but both are bargains.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Ah so this is what you resort to? Bro you know you're the one coming out looking bad in every exchange lol.

I wouldn't quote you if you weren't constantly crying about other posters no agreeing with you, it's pathetic for a supposedly grown man like yourself.
Lol I’m just kidding, you’re alright.

If there was a time to sign Aouar it would be now. Will be impossible after this summer, we shouldn’t be scared to spend because of past signings.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
If we get no midfielders, Mikel has to suck it up and play Özil, Özil is the only one who can create in this team and he's being paid £350k to create on ****ing fortnite. Being serious, Mikel has to reintagrate Guendouzi and Özil if we bring nobody in or he looks like an idiot.

roz

Fake News Merchant
It's simple, great players get linked with big clubs, average to middling players generally don't unless it's acknowledged that said average player will only be a backup.

You never saw in the papers, Giroud linked with a move to Real Madrid to replace Benzema, or Barcelona want Elneny to be their new Xhaka.

There's a reason why City sold off their dregs (Nolito, Bony, Demichelis) regardless of the embarrassment of riches they have, those players stuck out like a sore thumb much like Elneny would.
For a start papers make **** up. Its not an accurate barometer at all as to how good a player is. Average players who have been good for half a season get linked to a big club because they are the flavour of the month.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

Too loyal.
Doesn't make sense if we agreed terms or even bid for him. If that's the case why did we leave it late? We should have known this. Only alternative theory is we ****ed up the negotiations after making promises to him and he (rightly so) got cold feet. Lemar all over again (glad we dodged that one though).

Gunners1616

Well we have another U23 french midfielder ready to play and training.

Arteta should just swallow his pride and reintegrate Matteo.

For Özil i'm afraid it's too late now.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Doesn't make sense if we agreed terms or even bid for him. If that's the case why did we leave it late? We should have known this. Only alternative theory is we ****ed up the negotiations after making promises to him and he (rightly so) got cold feet. Lemar all over again (glad we dodged that one though).
Even if you agree terms but without signing it mean nothing at the end

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Nobody expected Aouar at the start of the window. Our expectations have been risen massively.

Its a huge kick in the balls, the club must now do everything to get Partey done. It will have to be a deadline day madness.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Nobody expected Aouar at the start of the window. Our expectations have been risen massively.

Its a huge kick in the balls, the club must now do everything to get Partey done. It will have to be a deadline day madness.

I'd love to be optimistic, but if the club won't pay in installments or whatever for aouar, they aint going to part with a lump sum payment for partey. that's honestly my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom