• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Unacceptable for a top club.

We aren't one anymore really, we had our time, summer of 2006 was a crossroads in our club...the stadium move came at the worst possible time, with billionaire owners starting to get involved, plus we got the worst deal imaginable from the banks at the time...this is added to by the fact we have the worst owner really, absolute scumbag of a "man"...meaning we have not only falling behind the super rich clubs, but also clubs with smarter owners too...we have been getting worse since 2006, with Stan exacerbating it during his tenue...if Newcastle get their money, I struggle to see how we even qualify for the Europa League again :lol:

Just be glad you saw the Invincible season, and enjoy other things in life...take Arsenal down in importance, or it will just make you depressed for long periods.

GDeep™

League is very weak
We aren't one anymore really, we had our time, summer of 2006 was a crossroads in our club...the stadium move came at the worst possible time, with billionaire owners starting to get involved, plus we got the worst deal imaginable from the banks at the time...this is added to by the fact we have the worst owner really, absolute scumbag of a "man"...meaning we have not only falling behind the super rich clubs, but also clubs with smarter owners too...we have been getting worse since 2006, with Stan exacerbating it during his tenue...if Newcastle get their money, I struggle to see how we even qualify for the Europa League again :lol:

Just be glad you saw the Invincible season, and enjoy other things in life...take Arsenal down in importance, or it will just make you depressed for long periods.
With Stan here the club we knew is dead, been a steady decline since he took over. I have one foot out the door with AFC now anyway.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I’m more on the Bogle train tbh, he’s taller and better defensively but I think he can still do the things Aarons does going forwards.

Him and Aarons had identical goals and assists in the Championship last year and if Derby had sneaked the playoff final, I’m sure he’d be talked about as the superior option.
100%. He's definitely under the radar and the kind of RB that can push Bellerin aswell. Really lends versatility to the role aswell. I wouldn't think he'd cost more than £10-15m.

Also gives us more options elsewhere both inside and outside the squad.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

100%. He's definitely under the radar and the kind of RB that can push Bellerin aswell. Really lends versatility to the role aswell. I wouldn't think he'd cost more than £10-15m.

Also gives us more options elsewhere both inside and outside the squad.

Apparently Derby just furloughed their U-23 staff so they’re definitely in the sh*t

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Apparently Derby just furloughed their U-23 staff so they’re definitely in the sh*t
Peak - they were struggling financially before aswell. Think £10m could do it?

Rather than waste time shoehorning players to RB, get this guy in. Bonafide weapon from RB, gives us way more flexibility in the wider areas.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Peak - they were struggling financially before aswell. Think £10m could do it?

Rather than waste time shoehorning players to RB, get this guy in. Bonafide weapon from RB, gives us way more flexibility in the wider areas.

Too hard to tell imo, before the virus definitely.

Now though it could be way less. Yeah agree, he could be our RB for the next decade.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Actually, I saw that your boy Mourinho is signing Meunier.

10 years ago everything was so different :lol:

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom