• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Talk Arteta wants to get rid of two defenders and sign two new guys, “restructure” his defence.

Ideally, Mustafi and Sokratis leave, and wouldn’t mind us looking at guys like Ben White and Ben Godfrey.

Same first name as me.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I'd be shocked if Arteta and co don't take advantage of Spanish clubs in this situation. Quite a huge number of useful talents in clubs with possible financial issues.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I'm no financial expert, but the market is either going to be absolutely ideal for us, or genuinely cement this club into mid-table.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He’s absolutely insane on football manager.

I’d be in favour of it just so that we can have sone more of those sweet Celtic tears.

They’ve got a right back there called Jeremie Frimpong who looks ridiculous whenever I’ve seen them play.

Goonger

What's he like? From youtube highlights he looks very similar to Lacazette.

From what I've seen of him, (I support Rangers), he's a bit more dynamic than Lacazette. He's got added height / stature, & is getting equally as comfortable playing with his back to goal as he is with running on to through balls.

He's stepped up a level this season & is improving all the time as he is still young. I'm not sure if he's ready to be a nailed on starter yet, but could be eased in.

They’ve got a right back there called Jeremie Frimpong who looks ridiculous whenever I’ve seen them play.

Youngster they signed from Man City. Seems great at attacking but not been tested too much defensively. City have a 30% sell on clause.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
some links to Edouard again.
From what I've seen of him, (I support Rangers), he's a bit more dynamic than Lacazette. He's got added height / stature, & is getting equally as comfortable playing with his back to goal as he is with running on to through balls.

He's stepped up a level this season & is improving all the time as he is still young. I'm not sure if he's ready to be a nailed on starter yet, but could be eased in.

Youngster they signed from Man City. Seems great at attacking but not been tested too much defensively. City have a 30% sell on clause.
Have you seen Karamoko Dembele in games? Looks like an interesting player and English.

Impact

Established Member
Sangare seems technically pretty good to me and has potential to be more than a sitting midfielder I think. He just needs developing and his game will become more refined.

What makes you say he is technically limited? He passes forward at a very high rate and dribbles also. In my opinion that makes him more technically proficient than every central midfielder we have. None of our midfielders can dribble, none of them consistently pass forward.

His physicality is so good that it would allow us to overload the right and look to buy a more technically gifted creator next to him with a goal scoring 10 in front.

Being more technically proficient that what we have isn't saying much as I'm sure you know. I've watched him a number of times as well as viewing his highlights. He's not technically impressive. Merely adequate. Good player though. Just wouldn't be near the top of my list.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Wouldn’t Edouard be too expensive for us now? Celtic got the best part of 25M for a LB, they’ll demand close to double for their striker and maybe settle for the best part of 45M.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I'd be shocked if Arteta and co don't take advantage of Spanish clubs in this situation. Quite a huge number of useful talents in clubs with possible financial issues.

Arteta will be wanking himself silly at the prospect of signing more Spaniards and Spanish speakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom