• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arturo Vidal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
Drink driving ****, hopefully he needs his legs amputating and can never play again. Needless to say I don't want this prick anywhere near our club.

Marmaduke

Drink driving ****, hopefully he needs his legs amputating and can never play again. Needless to say I don't want this prick anywhere near our club.
A bit over the top wishing someones legs were amputated? I suppose 80 percent of people I know should receive the same fate, especially the ones with tattoos..

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
A bit over the top wishing someones legs were amputated? I suppose 80 percent of people I know should receive the same fate, especially the ones with tattoos..

Gets drunk, drives round like a maniac in a Ferrari and crashes, another day he mows down a grandma taking her toddler grandchild out in the pushchair. So no he's an utter piece of ****

Marmaduke

Gets drunk, drives round like a maniac in a Ferrari and crashes, another day he mows down a grandma taking her toddler grandchild out in the pushchair. So no he's an utter piece of ****

He is obviously not the brightest but I feel theres a fair amount of people who have done equally stupid things but don't get media coverage... Doing something idiotic could just mean you were a drunk idiot. Not a pathetic **** comparable to pre meditated child predator.

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
He is obviously not the brightest but I feel theres a fair amount of people who have done equally stupid things but don't get media coverage... Doing something idiotic could just mean you were a drunk idiot. Not a pathetic **** comparable to pre meditated child predator.

It's obviously not just him who behaves in this way and I'm not saying he's worse than a child rapist. But it's reckless behaviour that could kill others and it should have much higher sentences, as should all crimes that harm and endanger others.

Marmaduke

It's obviously not just him who behaves in this way and I'm not saying he's worse than a child rapist. But it's reckless behaviour that could kill others and it should have much higher sentences, as should all crimes that harm and endanger others.

Agree, he probably will get off easy as well. I always say that what a player does off field is irrelevant unless its illegal, which of course Vidal is guilty off. Just got a little shocked at wanting him maimed ;)

Morals aside, I rate the guy as a footballer, not human being.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wait where does it say he was drunk? Tht link only says he did a breathalyser not that it was positive.

Have a hard time he got drunk in the middle of the Copa America...

If he did then I don't want him

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We haven't been linked to Vidal for ages now yet this thread still grows.

Hate to be that guy but wouldn't it make sense to temporarily lock this until a new link emerges?

This thread just doesn't want to die on its own.

Livedk

Established Member
Do not want anymore if he actually was drunk. I despise everyone who drinks and drives.

an yet everyone wants Benzema - after all he only ****s underage hookers.

if Vidal had two beers who the **** cares, doubt he was drunk.

Livedk

Established Member
We haven't been linked to Vidal for ages now yet this thread still grows.

Hate to be that guy but wouldn't it make sense to temporarily lock this until a new link emerges?

This thread just doesn't want to die on its own.

really ? wenger has stated an interest in him an there are plenty of (granted **** links from english papers) but the links are as good as to anyone else - lots of people saying he is arsenal bound after copa america

Goon_si

an yet everyone wants Benzema - after all he only ****s underage hookers.

if Vidal had two beers who the **** cares, doubt he was drunk.
Who was he endangering by nailing some hooker...

But if you sit behind a wheel drunk you're holding a loaded gun and in my opinion it should be treated the same. Lost a friend a few years ago when some drunk idiot smacked into her, of course the drunk c**t survived. And another friend is now in a wheelchair, again not his fault. Just disgusting. Penalties for drunk driving are way way to easy.

Proof

Established Member
Driving under the influence is ****ing inexcusable. Vidal seems to be an idiot of a human being. He could have easily killed innocent people and his family. What a *****!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom