• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_byrne

This time next year cole, will look back and think what a **** he has been. He will realise that his marriage to tweedy was a sham as he can only get it up with another boke, when he has a phone up his arse. He will been racially booed in spain every week. And he will cry himself to sleep at the thought of what he had at arsenal, and how he threw it away.

and nobody will feel sorry for him.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
bojed sums it up really nice there. cole should have repaid wenger's faith in him. how many manager would sell silvinho and promote cole at that time? and furthermore stand by cole when he is investigated for the tap up.

i say hope cole's **** get stuck in tweedy *****.

Arsenal_FAN1983

We will never know the real story, if Ashley Cole is telling the truth in his book, there is no way Arsenal will come out and admit it.

This is the reason i'm not cursing Cole and neither should you. If we sell him cool we got £16m, if we don't we got the best LB in the world. I will forget this whole saga.

Andy ray

it seems ashley wants the "celebrity" lifestyle of a footballer, rather than actually being a top class footballer in his own right....i did, at first, want him too stay at the club....but now he can just f**k off and rot on the real madrid bench.

this is another reason why i'm glad that we have a strong international squad....cole is another greedy overpriced british footballer that ruins the game with this sort of bulls**t actions (look at how loyal cesc was).

sparky44

i dont know about you guys but i really dont care about it. im pretty sure ashley cole is still going to stay, and im willing to forgive any arsenal player as long as they are in a arsenal shirt.

-how come none of you are angry about how long it took henry to sign a new deal?

-what about vieras many, many transfer sagas during his time at arsenal? no-one seemed to care as long as viera was in the seasons new arsenal kit and he was playing in CM.

im assuming this will all blow over and we will see ashley back in a arsenal shirt - and i will still cheer for him and want him to suceed. the guy is quality and has given us great years of quality football.

but if he goes, well thats a different matter.......

Legend#1

Established Member
Heh @ you comparing Henry's contract situation to Ashley Cole meeting with Chelsea behind our back :lol: :lol: ``

Arsenal_Soldier

We're not angry about his contract, we're angry about him trying to give Arsenal a bad name after all that Wenger has done for him.

Goonergirl

Wasn't the Sun the newspaper that printed out fake stories about Ashley having a gay relationship with some DJ?
Maybe the Sun is trying to get revenge on Ashley because he demanded an apolgy from them and fined them too.

choi12911

I've always thought Clichy was more than a capable LB back-up IF he can stay fit. IMO, I think he can.

If Cashely is sold, I wonder what Arsène is going to do with all that extra cash. I'd be more than happy if Wenger bought Ribery with the money he got from Cashely. Clichy and Ribery would form a very very lethal partnership on that left side for many years to come.

awooga83

Established Member
Cole got caught speaking to one of our biggest rivals yet instead of apologizing he is trying to blame Arsenal. In the end i will always back Arsenal over individual players as players come and go but Arsenal remains. Its clear that Cole did do wrong at least to the extent of meeting with Chelsea yet he hasn't made any attempt to make amends but rather is more willing to blame others. He also appears to be willing to try to destabilize the club as much as he can and considering he claims he was once loved Arsenal or what ever it just makes him seem like a total ****.

sparky44

Legend#1 said:
Heh @ you comparing Henry's contract situation to Ashley Cole meeting with Chelsea behind our back :lol: :lol: ``

it was talked about every single day during half of our season and it was a sure distraction.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
its not the sun. he publish those bullshits in his new book.

clichy is raw talent. cole is world class. its different my dear.

sparky will be the first gooner who forgive cole? wow amazing.

Jameel46

Established Member
get cole out of arsenal, he doesn't want to play for the club, he thinks he's bigger than the club, he's a great player but do we want a player with this sort of attitude at arsenal. most players that leave arsenal leave on good terms but ashley cole seems to want to change that. (hope his career goes down-hill)

sparky44

arsenal_hleb said:
its not the sun. he publish those bullshits in his new book.

clichy is raw talent. cole is world class. its different my dear.

sparky will be the first gooner who forgive cole? wow amazing.

whats that supposed to mean? as long as ashley cole is playing well and doing the service - then hell yes i forgive him.

Ziontrain

Arsenal_FAN1983 said:
This is the reason i'm not cursing Cole and neither should you. If we sell him cool we got £16m, if we don't we got the best LB in the world.

If Cole is the best LB in the world then what planet is Flamini on, because Flamini plays better fundamental defense than him. And Flamini is a parttimer shifted over from midfield!

If that doesn't scare you I dont know what will. Cole is way over hyped. This team is already loaded offensively. We just need someone who will take care of business at the back.

Whether its Flamini CLichy I dont really care. if they do the basics Cole will not be missed - which is why our defense get better when Cole was out. There was nobody upsettign the team balance by making mad glory dashes BUT not getting back on defense.

And when you have the number "3" on your back, defense is your day job.

Arsenal_FAN1983

I think this bull is coming out of your mouth as you hate Cole, well thats up to you, but if he stays and does the business I don't care!

awooga83

Established Member
Hearing Wenger talk today it seems quite likely Cole will go, even though he didn't particularly say so there was definatly an indifference to whether he stays or not which you don't usually see Wenger do. Also he gave him a bit a dig when he said he should really be concentrating on football rather then talking too much.

All in all i got from the interview that the stories we have been hearing in general coupled with this book thing do seem to indicate a rift between cole and the club in general not just one or two individuals.

If he had showed he cared for the club despite this and come out and said i'm sorry to the fans and i really want to play for Arsenal i would have no problem backing him. But instead he tried to claim Arsenal were at fault for him as an individual going to meet Chelsea and tries to twist it all back on the club. Nowhere does it appear he thinks he was responsible which whatever way you look at it Cole is as he did contribute to the incident and as a result should have claimed some responsibility and apologised for it but for what ever reason he didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom