• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous no 10

Established Member
RockyRocastle said:
pha2er said:
jose mourinho, i'd seriously love to c**t him right in the bastard.

Right, ive read that through three or four times and it doesnt seem to make sense.
One, how do you 'c**t' someone? and two, what is the bastard?

I must be some strange Scottish slag!

Anyway, it is now obvious if it wasnt already that Cole is off to Chelsea.
Anyone who saw the interview with that pair of c**nts today will realise that, if they didnt already.

The arrogance of them is staggering, they really do believe they can do anything they want.

Now I'm confused...so "you must be some strange Scottish Slag"? :shock:

RockyRocastle

Established Member
famous no 10 said:
RockyRocastle said:
pha2er said:
jose mourinho, i'd seriously love to c**t him right in the bastard.

Right, ive read that through three or four times and it doesnt seem to make sense.
One, how do you 'c**t' someone? and two, what is the bastard?

I must be some strange Scottish slag!

Anyway, it is now obvious if it wasnt already that Cole is off to Chelsea.
Anyone who saw the interview with that pair of c**nts today will realise that, if they didnt already.

The arrogance of them is staggering, they really do believe they can do anything they want.

Now I'm confused...so "you must be some strange Scottish Slag"? :shock:

:lol: :lol:

iT must be some strange Scottish slaNg!

burnsjed

Established Member
Big Poppa said:
The money would guarantee us very little - clubs are gearing up for the new season and would be extra determined to keep their best players, meanwhile we'd be giving Chelsea exactly what they've wanted all along and the cash would be just a drop in the ocean for them (even if it was £20m).

To me, the whole idea of it stinks, they're our direct competitors and weakening our already fragile defence to further bolster their already superior armoury would make the task of closing the gap over the next few years extraordinarily difficult.

I just can't see Wenger doing business with them - no matter how much JT or Flumpard f****d around at Chelsea, they would not allow them to join Arsenal - why would we do them the favour?

The reason we may end up selling him to Chelsea is.

1. There might not be any other suitors
2. They might offer the most money
3. If he stays he could be a negative influence, and his value would drop.

These are all obviously ifs and buts.

Gurgen

Established Member
I'll just say this: if the **** whose name I don't want to use plays another game for the Arsenal I will lose a big chunk of respect for Wenger.

Meatwad

I guess Ashley grew the past year because before Moaninho said he was too small. I take he's big enough now.

awooga83

Established Member
Gurgen said:
I'll just say this: if the c**t whose name I don't want to use plays another game for the Arsenal I will lose a big chunk of respect for Wenger.

Agreed no bending to his will.

kym7224

But if we prevent him now he will leave free next year by BOSMAN.

I take 16M this year than next year's free to Chelsea.

henry79

zambrotta has joined barca, so I think mourinho will be bidding for ashley cole cause i dont think they wanted roberto carlos in the first place.

Viper

Established Member
patrick42uk said:
right now i hope cole doesnt go because i fear that wenger wont replace him.
I agree, and I also wouldn't want us to sell to our league rivals.

Could you ever seen Chelsea selling one of their players to us? No. Then why on earth should we do the same?

It would be stupid to help make Chelsea stronger, and I hope Wenger doesn't sell him to the chavs.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
henry79 said:
zambrotta has joined barca, so I think mourinho will be bidding for ashley cole cause i dont think they wanted roberto carlos in the first place.

It all depends on whether the Del Horno to Valencia deal goes through (if a bid arrives for Cole). According to some sections of the Spanish press they can't agree a fee since Chelsea are thought to be demanding something closer to the €10.5m they paid for him while Valencia have tabled an offer of around €7m.

Real Madrid are also now back in the hunt, since they missed out on Zambrotta (Capello's no.1 priority). Truth be told if Cole had to leave then I could only see him go to the Bernebeu - especially if Abramovich finally gets hold of Roberto Carlos.

goonerz49

i'd rather he went to real obviously but if we could rinse a stupid amount of money from chelski then f*** it i wouldn't be that bothered if he went to chelski

Guillermo

Viper said:
patrick42uk said:
right now i hope cole doesnt go because i fear that wenger wont replace him.
I agree, and I also wouldn't want us to sell to our league rivals.

Could you ever seen Chelsea selling one of their players to us? No. Then why on earth should we do the same?

It would be stupid to help make Chelsea stronger, and I hope Wenger doesn't sell him to the chavs.
Surely if this supposed release-clause is in place, and Chelsea make the bid, we have no choice?

th14fan

I just saw this on FSC in U.S. I don't know if this has been posted already but here it goes:

LEFT BACKS IN THE CHANGING ROOMS
'Arsenal's Ashley Cole will sign for Chelsea in a £16million transfer next Wednesday', opens the Daily Mirror, before going on to tell us that Chelsea will provide back-up for the England defender with the £4m signing of Roberto Carlos. To the Gossip Column, that looks like Jose is getting his man, and Roman Abramovich is getting his past-it Galactico, as the Chelsea owner's desire to build the perfect fantasy football team clashes with his manager's 'I am the star of this show' mentality

th14fan

I just went to the Mirror and retreived this:

EXCLUSIVE: JOSE'S ASH WEDNESDAY
By John Cross
ASHLEY COLE will sign for Chelsea in a £16million transfer next Wednesday - and they will follow up with a sensational £4m swoop for Roberto Carlos.

Chelsea chief executive Peter Kenyon has agreed a deal for Cole to sign a five-year contract worth £90,000 a week in one of the most controversial transfers in Premiership history.

But Chelsea will also pull off another major surprise by signing Brazilian veteran Carlos - partly as a treat for Roman Abramovich's 12-year-old son.

th14fan

Well I guess Ashley is getting what he wants and we kind of are. Now who is AW going to buy, and you know he has to. Sad to see really. Too bad Chelsea get to reap the benefits of an Arsenal trained player at his prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom