• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Bayern Munich 1 - 0 Arsenal | Wednesday 17th April | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLYokuGXsAAWxB0

No nostalgia. No crying. No excuses.

Let’s just go out there and ruin someone’s night particularly Harold’s one please:

74828579-0-image-a-13_1693306103943.jpg

Martinelli G.Jesus Saka
Jorginho Ødegaard
Rice
Tomiyasu Gabriel Saliba White
Raya​

Bayern 0-2 Arsenal (Teta Luck remontada word to @Makingtrax )

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Back to the drawing board then.

We run out of ideas when our game stops working...we have to be better than this.

Gonna take an almighty effort to get back on it now.

Lots of our players look spent.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Finally something I can strongly agree with you on.
I have seen rvp, cesc etc **** off. Anyone who doesn't want to stay can **** off too.

We gave Ødegaard his chance to excel actually.

Most of them were pretty passive tonight. The stage was set for them but it seems they didn’t really want it as much as Bayern tbf.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Its one of those down periods we are famous for. Another 1-2 games and we will be back, however, the trophies will be gone.

Tonight we see again why a clinical finisher is so important. You have to take your chances.

In both losses, we weren’t at our best, but our performances should have given us more.

MA08

if you can t knock out this Bayern team, then you have a long way to go. **** team playing **** football, still nicking it :(,

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Don’t think Bayern will remember that as one of their tougher matches, made it easy for them, tough draw but we’re nowhere near ready to win this competition. Good team but not a champion team.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
This was a great chance to get into the semi finals at least against an average Bayern team, and still couldn‘t do it. Frustrating as hell.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What it feels like to be a fan of Arsenal football club, since the move to The Emirates...

8mw7kb.jpg

8mw7mg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom