• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📢 Rumour Benjamin Sesko

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
85th, 87th minute brace against a side who could get relegated from the Bundesliga tomorrow or via the relegation play off. Goal number 5 in a game against another team relegated tomorrow or playing the relegation play off. They are not the only ones. I don't think all goals are of equal value or created equally and these are of the variety on the lower end. His sample of total goals is so tiny, these lower quality goals make up a large percentage of his total goals. People are making amazing statistics from this tiny sample and I think it is a bit misleading... if its too good to be true. The bloke only has 1500 minutes in the Bundesliga to his name... that should be enough to air on the side of caution.

He has risk attached to him hence the price tag otherwise he’d be over £100m. I don’t really understand what you’re getting at.

Since we now have a starting striker nailed down, a high risk high reward transfer in that position is exactly what we should be looking at imo.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
He has risk attached to him hence the price tag otherwise he’d be over £100m. I don’t really understand what you’re getting at.

Since we now have a starting striker nailed down, a high risk high reward transfer in that position is exactly what we should be looking at imo.
Is Havertz a starting striker long term? Im still worried the run in was just a purple patch.

Xoxo

Remembering Havertz Missing 3 1v1s Against Villa
Edu and arteta will sign him for 70 million and sell more experienced jesus and nketiah for a combined fee of 40 million

db10_therza

Trusted ⭐

Is Havertz a starting striker long term? Im still worried the run in was just a purple patch.

It’s a valid concern. I think he is for at least a season. It’s not like he was balling out there, what he was doing should be repeatable. It was more about like the timing and purposefulness of his movement etc which is what he’s always good at so I think we’re ok.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Not our main striker, but a second striker in what I think will be our best formation next season.

I think Havertz is best when he combines with other forwards, so that means Trossard, Saka, Jesus, Martinelli and likely Sesko. So think of him playing at the tip of a diamond formation, behind the striker as we saw in the community shield.

Our "strikers" are our wingers, namely players who have technicality out wide but are as comfortable moving into midfield, particularly the halfspaces. Ideally this player has speed as well to be used as an outlet, and is able to move into midfield to provide technicality. I think this is why there are noises around players like Rashford, who sorts of fit that criteria.

Isak's versatility and efficiency makes him the best candidate for us, but Newcastle will probably not sell to us.

If we do Sesko, and a good signing out wide left, we'll be stronger upfront.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
If we have the patience and time to let him develop, he could be a success. He has the physical attributes to succeed. Hopefully we sign another winger too.

SA Gunner

Na man not you too.

Who plays in midfield for you in this erotic fantasy of yours?

Its not fantasy mate, we saw it happen in the community shield, see below.

That's why I think we are going after Guimaraes as well, and we currently do see Rice operating as the eight.

If Sesko joins this setup, then I think it also allows Saka to move closer to goal in game, with Havertz drifting out wide more.

1716028174335.png

jaystewart

I am highlighting the risk of wanting to sign expensive players with barely any minutes in a league with a lower standard of football. Parading statistics like a goal every 115 minutes aren't as impressive as they sound. If Reiss Nelson came on and scored 2 tomorrow, he would have the same kind of statistic too. Aside from that, my opinion is that we are on the cusp of winning the premier league, we shouldn't be gambling our budget on projects.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I would love Šeško here so long as we supplement that with a wide forward; we can't just be signing a project as our attacking signing.

db10_therza

Trusted ⭐

Its not fantasy mate, we saw it happen in the community shield, see below.

That's why I think we are going after Guimaraes as well, and we currently do see Rice operating as the eight.

If Sesko joins this setup, then I think it also allows Saka to move closer to goal in game, with Havertz drifting out wide more.

View attachment 24451

Ah I misunderstood I thought you wanted Havertz in midfield, you basically saying taking Nelli out for Sesko and have Havertz and him alternate down the left or sth?

Last edited:

db10_therza

Trusted ⭐

I am highlighting the risk of wanting to sign expensive players with barely any minutes in a league with a lower standard of football. Parading statistics like a goal every 115 minutes aren't as impressive as they sound. If Reiss Nelson came on and scored 2 tomorrow, he would have the same kind of statistic too. Aside from that, my opinion is that we are on the cusp of winning the premier league, we shouldn't be gambling our budget on projects.

He’s not expensive is he? Gyokeres is expensive, numbers I seen for Sesko are much cheaper

SA Gunner

Ah I misunderstood I thought you wanted Havertz in midfield, you basically saying taking Nelli out for Sesko and have Havertz and him alternate down the leg or sth?

Yes, that's the idea. Martinelli is likely the one to miss out here.

Havertz is a drifter, space invader or ramdeuter as some tacticos like to put it. He is capable of occupying spaces across our frontline, which allows our other forwards to drift as well. Sesko may line up as the left winger, but he'll be able to move centrally more.

We do need passing and carrying from deep however, so players like Timber, Jorginho, TP5, possibly Guimaraes is important to our setup next season. Otherwise we will struggle centrally again next season with Havertz and Rice with Ødegaard.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i don't like CF who kinda slow in turning with ball but he look very talented no wonder we interested maybe not similar to Isak overall play Isak more quicker but he very close. he having absolute monster 2nd half of season 12 goals with the one today and he scored in 7 straight games as well.

SA Gunner

Looks a freak of an athlete. The club is missing a player who can score a goal from nothing.

Just need to pair it up with a technical wide player as well, then our frontline is ready to cook.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakub Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom