• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin Sesko

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Absolutely needed.

I only worry about FFP here, not sure we can seal this without sales according to some reports. Havertz transfer gonna come back to bite us big time.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
He looks like the complete striker, tall & quick but also has the technical ability

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Watched Leipzig a few times this season. They’ve opted for Openda ahead of him and he has like 8 goals already so far and done well at Lens previously.

Sesko seems more of the profile that Arteta is looking for though than Openda.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Watched Leipzig a few times this season. They’ve opted for Openda ahead of him and he has like 8 goals already so far and done well at Lens previously.

And Werner. They play 2 strikers with Simmons behind him. I get Openda as he is a top player. But being behind werner lol

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Don't trust Arteta to raise a striker from scratch so 20 is a bit young. A striker should come to the club knowing what they are doing, that way it takes longer for him to get corrupted.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
6 foot 4...

59e1a7fa-0a01-4542-987e-abb0dc8dbbcf_text.gif

So Sesko is not even a starter and we should go for Openda who is a starter?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Don't trust Arteta to raise a striker from scratch so 20 is a bit young. A striker should come to the club knowing what they are doing, that way it takes longer for him to get corrupted.
I’m honestly the same with young prospects. Don’t trust Arteta with them and he can quickly go off on them and want another player

We should only buy ready made players with him

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

So Sesko is not even a starter and we should go for Openda who is a starter?

Not for the football that we’re currently playing, all our fans seem to be itching for a target man.

Also they signed Openda this summer from Lens for a fee close to €50m IIRC. Looks a good player but I’d like to see a bit more from him in the Bundesliga tbh.

KingT

He possesses strong link-up skills, and the ball sticks when it is played to him. Able to finish with both feet, at 6’4 he lacks many headed goals. genuinely a neat dribbler with a quick burst of speed and ball carrying skills

Thrice

Haven't seen a lot of him, but I like his profile. Seems like exactly the type of CF this team needs.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

You know who couldn't get into the starting XI before joining Arsenal?

Your greatest ever player.
You know who was managing Arsenal back then. The said players former manager who was not only the greatest manager of this club, but actually proven manager when it comes to developing youngsters

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom