• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📢 Rumour Benjamin Sesko

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We literally have no one that can leather a ball like that.

Bring!

I was thinking about it watching a compilation of Valverde's goals, it's a real asset to have someone who's got great shooting technique and power with the capability of scoring from outside the box when needed. Even just the threat of something like that can put defenders on edge.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Other than that goal he was useless today. Great form before today to be fair but not sure he's good enough for us

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

This is all well and good but who the **** will take over command at Deep Space 9?

Guy gives me slight Hojllund vibes but then again Mikel > Ten Hairs so what do I know…?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If he has good control, movement/pace and can shoot (and I mean like actually shoot not what our players do) then yeah, the system should take care of the rest.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lot of people saying his overall game need lot of improvement that what worry me a bit Arteta system is complicated for CF Arteta type of F need to be clever with his movement ant link up play with his teammates also ability to drop deep if. apart from finishing and areal ability that look already very good other areas need big improvement he still 20 so he still under development. If the price right we should be all over it we said same stuff about Isak when he was at Sesko age

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Other than that goal he was useless today. Great form before today to be fair but not sure he's good enough for us

Ngl I have my doubts about him too whenever I’ve watched him he doesn’t seem like he’s ready yet, I think people will be in for a little surprise about how raw aspects of his overall game are.

Would prefer Isak if he’s available. This summer I feel like we need profiles that will hit the ground running instantly.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Ngl I have my doubts about him too whenever I’ve watched him he doesn’t seem like he’s ready yet, I think people will be in for a little surprise about how raw aspects of his overall game are.

Would prefer Isak if he’s available. This summer I feel like we need profiles that will hit the ground running instantly.
Saw him miss two massive chances against Madrid in the CL and I made my mind up on him.

Bring me Isak man he’s not perfect but he knows how to put the ball in the net.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Saw him miss two massive chances against Madrid in the CL and I made my mind up on him.

Plus we probably could do with a different profile at CF that can play on the shoulder of the last defender in games we’re winning by a slender lead which Isak can provide. The lack of pace in our front line is a bit concerning.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Funny enough it was the Real Madrid game that made me realise we gotta have him. Yes he missed chances. But he gave them so many problems. Haaland for example couldn’t do anything to them

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakub Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom