• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White šŸ“

TornadoTed

Established Member
He was excellent today, may even give him Man of the Match to be honest. I would be interested to see a Saliba White partnership at some point with Tomi back in at right back. I love Gabriel's passion and physicality but he is so one footed and that makes him look a little awkward on the ball a few times a match.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Seen a few mention he could do a job in midfield and I definitely agree with that. Tomiyasu at RB and White in the position Elneny played yesterday seems like an overall upgrade to me, but obviously that's just speculation as we haven't seen him actually play there. In the role he plays now though he often takes up similar positions and does well.

D

Deleted member 102404

Will be interesting to see what Arteta does in the EL and domestic cups with the CB positionsā€¦ so many options.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

ArsĆØne Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom