• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bernd Leno: Bernd After Reading

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wouldn't be surprised if Leno injured Ramsdale on purpose, just so he could go into Emi's own ends...beat him, keep a clean sheet and embarrasse Martinez one last time.

What a possible last game for us!

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
We were forced to sit back and defend because he cannot pass. Then, Arteta asked him to shoot the ball to the right side. In the last minute, he shouted it out, and that could cost us 2 points ... He is still very shaky in face of long balls

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Was very good but wouldn't call it a faultless performance. Big big save and impressive to push it wide at the end though!

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

A bit shaky on some of those crosses but he certainly didn't look like a weak link. Delighted for him to get the clean sheet.

Malky

Established Member
Delighted for him, he's a good keeper - brillaint shop stopper. If only he was better with his feet, and more vocal, then he wouldn't get so much stick on here.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Great job brend if Ramsdale really out for few weeks at least brend can do job today clean sheet will definitely help

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

People were chatting a lot of sh*t when he was announced on the team sheet today, but was virtually faultless today.

His distribution was horrendous, meant we couldn't play out from the back properly. Especially toward the end he kept giving it to Villa. With Ramsdale this doesn't happen and it's key to relieving pressure.

Other than that he was ok.

Bloodbather

Established Member

The type of performance that you'd expect from Leno. Good and self-assured shot stopping, awful distribution.

Good game overall, especially considering the lack of playing time.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

That feeling when...

...you finally lose your virginity!

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Was very good.

If Ramsdale had this same performance, A-M would cum in their pants.
If Ramsdale had this same performance people would be questioning why his distribution was so poor. Leno had a fine game given what we expect of him but it's also clear to see why Ramsdale is currently ahead of him.

BIoodBrother

Wouldn't be surprised if Leno injured Ramsdale on purpose, just so he could go into Emi's own ends...beat him, keep a clean sheet and embarrasse Martinez one last time.

What a possible last game for us!
i think he will be really happy now and support Ramsdale bc of that save he got to make in an important game and between GKs its great to have rivals but also friendship. a lot of times its just them 3 in training group and if one is mentally down it can hurt the other

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Latest posts

Top Bottom