• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bernd Leno: Chosen One

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Clearly not a top keeper in the Seaman, Schmeichel, Cech, peak De Gea mould etc. Makes too many mistakes.

Good keeper but don’t tell me he’s anything more. Martinez much better.
Come on, be a proper troll if you want to be one. Not these half measures...

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
12919403.jpg

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Dear Martinez **** riders

Please watch the highlights of Villa vs West Ham

Regards, Red London

Mod edit: Lighten up Francis !!!
After each goal the commentators: "Think Martinez could have done better there. He probably wished he could have that one back."...

Honestly take no joy in him struggling. Every keeper has a bad game here and there. Love the lad and wish him all the best. Would love to see him in an Argentina shirt at one point. I never wish the Argentinians any success but if he played I might reconsider.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko

Regards, Red London

The worst part here is that I really do have nothing against Martinez. Did his best for us, deserved move to a good club. I don't even dislike people that still support him, I wish him individually all the best too.

However, all of the people that use Martinez to **** on Leno like we somehow made a massive downgrade can go support Villa and leave us alone ffs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sweet'n'Soulful

Yet another banned account of Jury

Regards, Red London

He was ****ing awful. I didn’t want Emi sold but in hindsight we made the correct decision.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
After each goal the commentators: "Think Martinez could have done better there. He probably wished he could have that one back."...

Honestly take no joy in him struggling. Every keeper has a bad game here and there. Love the lad and wish him all the best. Would love to see him in an Argentina shirt at one point. I never wish the Argentinians any success but if he played I might reconsider.
Yeh I want the best for him too, but I think you would understand that these people constantly complaining about Leno kinda messes that up for me. Because then I’m just watching Martinez tryna justify that all keepers make mistakes. They are both good players imo but Martinez made more mistakes leading to goals in this one game than Leno all season probably...just imagine if it was the other way around. Finding the hypocrisy funny, I think this transfer decision showed that some people complain about anything they can get ahold of.

They’ve both been the top 5 or maybe even top 3 keepers in the league until this gameweek. I just think keeping Leno was the safer bet because he was doing it for longer. And I am impressed he has improved his commanding of the box compared to previously.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Yeh I want the best for him too, but I think you would understand that these people constantly complaining about Leno kinda messes that up for me. Because then I’m just watching Martinez tryna justify that all keepers make mistakes. They are both good players imo but Martinez made more mistakes leading to goals in this one game than Leno all season probably...just imagine if it was the other way around. Finding the hypocrisy funny, I think this transfer decision showed that some people complain about anything they can get ahold of.

They’ve both been the top 5 or maybe even top 3 keepers in the league until this gameweek. I just think keeping Leno was the safer bet because he was doing it for longer. And I am impressed he has improved his commanding of the box compared to previously.
I fully understand your views. Using Emi as the stick to beat Bernd which makes absolutely no sense, but some still seem to want exactly that.

Last edited:

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli

Agree. And he’s made important, point saving saves multiple times in recent weeks. He made a stupid mistake against Wolves, but that doesn’t invalidate what I think are excellent performances most of this season.

Malky

Established Member

Regards, Red London

It's not just West Ham though, Martinez has had more howlers this season than Leno, people on here refuse to accept it. Until the sending off against Wolves I'd class Leno as the most consistent keeper in the league this season, and considering the minutes he's played (since we had no back-up), that's really impressive.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member

Regards, Red London

...or his previous game against Burnley or against Leeds or Brighton or Man Utd.

I like Emi and wanted him to do well this season but it has become harder with all his fan boys in here. Have they even watched him this season? He had quite a few shockers already. Far more than Leno.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
All the martinez comments proves this forum is full of simps. He's gone get over it. If you love him that much spam him on insta and beg him to make a fans only for you all.

People still talk about Wilshere yeas later, why an I not allowed to like Emi still?

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
What is this? Players of the month for December ? Doesn’t really tell the whole story does it, especially for a goalkeeper who can cost his team points if he doesn’t stay consistent every game (which Martinez has had an issue with).

If Martinez got the team of the season at the end of the season then it wouldn’t have been a debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom