• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bernd Leno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stannis

I think Leno can go up a level, but having observed Pavelenka more closely, i really feel we should be going for him

BBF

I'd sign him and Butland with the knowledge we can ship the worst one off for a similar price that we bought them at but Arsenal are terrible at negotiating.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I'd sign him and Butland with the knowledge we can ship the worst one off for a similar price that we bought them at but Arsenal are terrible at negotiating.
That's not how transfers works. Even if it were, we certainly don't have the budget to conduct business this way.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

Hopefully WERE terrible, that's why we brought in a new team.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

He's only 26 but with so much experience. We're never going to get Oblak or any other expensive keeper. Trigger the release clause and leave us more money for CB, CM.

I like this part;

Leno can also act as a sweeper-keeper and often helps Leverkusen continue their fluid attacking style of football. It’s an effective tool when the opposition looks to press high. Instead of wasting possession, Leno is capable of gliding passes to the full-backs in advanced areas. He bosses the 18-yard area like a lion and hardly makes a mistake.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
The few times I’ve seen him between the sticks for Die Mannschaft, he has almost never kept a clean sheet and has always made at least one big error that resulted in a goal against the Germans.

I’d rather promote Macey Tbh.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
The few times I’ve seen him between the sticks for Die Mannschaft, he has almost never kept a clean sheet and has always made at least one big error that resulted in a goal against the Germans.

I’d rather promote Macey Tbh.

I've not watched enough of him to give an opinion, but quite a few people have given similar opinions to you saying that he can be a liability. That sets alarm bells ringing.

GoonerBoy19

He will suit Arsenal style, world class on his day. But you can always expect a kos-mustafi level of blunder which will cost you 3 points. He is affordable though, top keepers will cost us our entire transfer budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season
Top Bottom