• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bernd Leno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Leno saved 5 out 8 penalties in the 13/14 season, which is the leagues second best season penalty saving record of all time.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
As its been said in the Non Arsenal transfer thread, but Hradecky is on his way to Leverkussen. One would assume Leno is on his way. Lets see.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

lucky7

My hopes have been dashed in the goalkeeping department this summer. Cech getting the #1 jersey has crushed them into rubble.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
There's no way in hell there isnt a good keeper out there who'd improve on Cech but be within our budget...

This number change has made me worry about our ambition to sign a new keeper however.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The Cech number change doesn't worry me too much. He's into the last year of his contract, lots can change during a season. Getting a new keeper in now who then properly takes over when Cech's contracts up makes sense.

I'd rather keep Cech until his contract is up, there's no point having a £100k a week keeper on the bench. Get Leno in to learn and bed into the club.

Not worried about Atletico's advances either considering they have Oblak.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Surely there must be plenty of options that are better than Leno? I am extremely skeptical if he's actually better than Butland, Leno strikes me as buying a worse Szczesny, someone with a lot of ability but is a walking mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom