• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bernd Leno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
I feel we have the money to go for the very best. Why not Oblak?

Or just wait and see if any of our youth has potential before spending 20 million on average.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
This guy can't be as bad as some say surely? If he's 3rd choice goalie for the German national team, given all the goalies they have, he must have something about him.

Tony's nose

You think we have nearly 100M for a GK?
If we had 100 million then I would expect 5 players bought in at the bargain basement.
Don' trust this regime to fully back the manager with transfers. Starting to get the feeling we will buy mid range players and expect them to be coached into world beaters.

KROENKE SUCKS

If we had 100 million then I would expect 5 players bought in at the bargain basement.
Don' trust this regime to fully back the manager with transfers. Starting to get the feeling we will buy mid range players and expect them to be coached into world beaters.

And then sell them off for a nice tidy profit before we can actually win anything.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Why not get butland from stoke city. His club have been relegated, he will not be too expensive. Injury prone as well so he will fit Arsenal to the t.

Unless the team is actively looking to sell the player then I think the days of getting players on the cheap from relegated clubs are long gone.

Would be looking at a similar fee to what Everton paid for Pickford.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
This guy can't be as bad as some say surely? If he's 3rd choice goalie for the German national team, given all the goalies they have, he must have something about him.
Don’t let Löw’s favoritism fool you! Löw is notorious for choosing his favorites over guys who have consistently performed over the season.

I suggest you to watch him in the confederations Cup game vs Australia and the goals he let in against Azerbaijan in the qualifying rounds.

We can do better than Leno, we really can.
Yes. How about Rui Patricio from Benfica?

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Don’t let Löw’s favoritism fool you! Löw is notorious for choosing his favorites over guys who have consistently performed over the season.

I suggest you to watch him in the confederations Cup game vs Australia and the goals he let in against Azerbaijan in the qualifying rounds.

Can't say. Don't know him.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

You seen much of Pavlenka? Seems like a safe pair of hands, plus Bremen fans pretty much worship him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom