• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Betting on Football Thread 15/16

fabo

6.51 / 10
Had a quick look for the old thread but it must be a good few pages back.

Have already placed some bets for the new season.

**Banker of the season**
Arsenal to finish in the Top 4 @ 8/11 (Skybet)....Madness, crazy! Have to wait for the cash but will be a welcome boost to my betting account next May.

West Brom to get Relegated @ Evens (Ladbrokes)
Same crap, different year for West Brom. They'll outplay loads of sides but get feck all points for their pretty triangles. Blackpool bottom and West Brom to go aswell.

A few top scorer bets aswell. Each Way in this market is 1/4 of the odds, placed 1,2,3 or 4.

Tevez e/w top scorer @ 14/1 (Betfred)....4th top scorer last year. City should be top 4 this year and he'll be their main man.
Defoe e/w top scorer @ 18/1 (Paddy Power)....flat-track bully should notch at least 15 PL goals, might be up there.
Lampard e/w top scorer @ 33/1 (Totesport)....Lampard was 5th top scorer last year and has been top 10 a few times. Penalty taker and ultra-consistent. Worth a go I feel.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Re: Betting on Football Thread 10/11

fabo said:
Had a quick look for the old thread but it must be a good few pages back.

Have already placed some bets for the new season.

**Banker of the season**
Arsenal to finish in the Top 4 @ 8/11 (Skybet)....Madness, crazy! Have to wait for the cash but will be a welcome boost to my betting account next May.

Not one for long term bets but jumping on this, easy money imo as I expect us comfortably to finish in the top 3, never mind top 4.

Tempted to go big on this.

outlaw_member

Established Member

A year is far too long to wait for the winnings, especially if you're going to allocate a large amount.

mo50

Established Member

For those who bet online, what website do y'all use? I want to get in on the betting action and would like to know the best bookie.

Accomplished

Established Member

mo50 said:
For those who bet online, what website do y'all use? I want to get in on the betting action and would like to know the best bookie.

I like Betfair personally.

GDeep™

League is very weak

888sport, Bwin, going to jump on Betfair soon, though I think Pinnacle and Bet365 offer the best odds.

James

Established Member

Definitely best for value. Can be a little confusing for beginners though

Armor for Sleep

Established Member

i use paddy power. i have an account with bet365 too - solely for watching serie a games.

Armor for Sleep

Established Member

arsenal to finish in the top 4 is 8/15 with paddy but i don't think i'm bothered setting up a sky bet account. think i'll leave it.

Raider

Established Member

13 Aug '10 at 23:40 Sports Betting Bolton v Fulham (Fulham) £-10.00 Internet View Receipt

13 Aug '10 at 23:39 Sports Betting Blackburn v Everton (Everton) £-10.00 Internet View Receipt

13 Aug '10 at 23:39 Sports Betting Aston Villa v West Ham (Aston Villa) £-20.00 Internet View Receipt

13 Aug '10 at 23:39 Sports Betting Tottenham v Man. City (Man. City) £-10.00 Internet View Receipt

COME ON!!!!!!

James

Established Member

Kicking myself for not putting money on Wigan going down. 2/1 was a huge price. That'll be long gone.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom