• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Brek Shea

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
I would hope for Wenger's sake that if Shea is to replace anyone, it will be Shava, Chamakh or Vela before Bendtner.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
The fact that he's on twice what Bendtner is on and is useless at LWF, the only place Wenger seems to want to play him, I'd get Shava gone first.

mistaT

Established Member
Anyone seen updates/commentary on how his training is going?

I'm curious what he does, how he's competing and the likes though I doubt its something readily published.

Shame he couldn't play for the reserves.

Floating

Established Member
I know he's been getting on with Benik Afobe and the rest of the reserves. Afobe has tweeted about going to the Emirates to see matches with Brek, and out to restaurants with him pretty often.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom