• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📢 Rumour Bruno Guimarães

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
We don’t need someone to impose themselves and wave their arms at the crowd after every tackle they make. We have players like Rice, White, Saliba, Gabriel to impose authority. We need a CM who can really play, is cool, calm and composed, one who can both carry and pass the ball.

Bruno has these abilities too though, he's an all rounder. 80th percentile for assists, 86th percentile for np goals, 98th percentile for successful take ons and progressive passes is 90th percentile. While being 70th percentile for tackles. 4 of those stats he's outperforming FDJ in.

jaystewart

According to google he had a stint at 8 since whilst he was at Lyon. He is almost certainly the Partey replacement which means Rice plays 8 from here on out.

El Realista

We don’t need someone to impose themselves and wave their arms at the crowd after every tackle they make. We have players like Rice, White, Saliba, Gabriel to impose authority. We need a CM who can really play, is cool, calm and composed, one who can both carry and pass the ball.
I disagree

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I’m not really looking for the stand out quality to be defensive. We have Rice for that. I’m looking for a player who can take the ball and move us forward, a player who can interchange between the 6 and 8 position. While that is Bruno aswell to an extent, I’m not convinced by the fee.
I agree but we also need someone who can fill in for Rice aswell in case (God forbid, touch wood etc) we lose Rice for a period of time.

DuBB

I urge you guys if you can, to watch United vs. Newcastle tomorrow.

Not because I guarantee he’ll have a great or even good game. He might drop a stinker.

But watch the game. Watch him. And watch what he does and try and imagine how what he does applies to different parts of our game.

I think things will click into place for a lot of us.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant

Not because I guarantee he’ll have a great or even good game. He might drop a stinker.

But watch the game. Watch him. And watch what he does and try and imagine how what he does applies to different parts of our game.

Watched him closely, I’ve never been more sure that I don’t want him.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Same, overrated. One of the many reasons this current iteration of Brazilian squad will never achieve anything.
I watched them against Brazil and the gulf in class was huge. Spain could have got 7-8 goals. But the craziest thing was the ability on the ball between the two midfields.

Gn1212

He was so bad against Man Utd.

Unathletic, runs around for no reason, he has zero discipline and can't win an aerial duel to save his life.
All he's got really is a decent long ball on the counter.

He's perfect where he's at.
This guy isn't gonna elevate Arsenal. And no, he isn't gonna improve much here. He'll be 27 in a couple months. This is him now, these are his peak years.

Stay far away from this deal and hope City sign yet another overrated player for ridiculous money like they did with Phillips.

Gn1212

And that he did.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Unathletic, runs around for no reason, he has zero discipline and can't win an aerial duel to save his life.

This guy isn't gonna elevate Arsenal. And no, he isn't gonna improve much here. He'll be 27 in a couple months. This is him now, these are his peak years.

Stay far away from this deal and hope City sign yet another overrated player for ridiculous money like they did with Phillips.
The reason I’m so against him is he has no discipline. He can’t play as sitting 6 and tbh it doesn’t suit him. He is a roamer. The reason we looking at him is we don’t really have much of scouting department. It’s something Edu got rid of and he says he prefers to rely on small group of people. It means they only go for players they know who are known

Gn1212

The reason I’m so against him is he has no discipline. He can’t play as sitting 6 and tbh it doesn’t suit him. He is a roamer. The reason we looking at him is we don’t really have much of scouting department. It’s something Edu got rid of and he says he prefers to rely on small group of people. It means they only go for players they know who are known
It's so clear this is an Edu special. Arteta put all his eggs in the Zubimendi basket but Zubimendi has zero interest in leaving so now we're freestyling with what's available and especially who's connected to Edu.

It certainly feels like this is the most unprepared we have ever been going into a window.

They were looking into strikers for like a whole year and now they're not even sure they want one. They thought they had Zubimendi in the bag like Rice, Jesus and others until we didn't.
They thought they were gonna get Hato not to sign a contract with Ajax and then he did.

Gonna be a rocky window.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

It's so clear this is an Edu special. Arteta put all his eggs in the Zubimendi basket but Zubimendi has zero interest in leaving so now we're freestyling with what's available and especially who's connected to Edu.

It certainly feels like this is the most unprepared we have ever been going into a window.

They were looking into strikers for like a whole year and now they're not even sure they want one. They thought they had Zubimendi in the bag like Rice, Jesus and others until we didn't.
They thought they were gonna get Hato not to sign a contract with Ajax and then he did.

Gonna be a rocky window.

It doesn’t matter who they buy. But if they really go into next season with havertz and Jesus then it tells me they are just not serious about winning

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard

I am much more convinced by De Jong who can play under pressure very good to.

ragnarock

Gonna be a rocky window.
Real shame about Zubi. He would be my preference for the nr 6 position. Or someone with a similar profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom