• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

9jagooner

Saka will choose Nigeria, I am confident of that.
He will confidently walk into the super eagles team as one of the most important players.
He will also command a lot of respect even at his tender age, see Alex Iwobi.
Don't know if he will choose Nigeria but he will need to improve a lot to get into the first team of the Super Eagles ahead Moses Simon, Samuel Chukwueze, Samuel Kalu.
Interesting to watch his development though

Symbia

Don't know if he will choose Nigeria but he will need to improve a lot to get into the first team of the Super Eagles ahead Moses Simon, Samuel Chukwueze, Samuel Kalu.
Interesting to watch his development though
Talent wise I only see Chukwueze ahead of him but Chukwueze prefers playing on the right to cut inside.
Not really sure both Simon and Kalu are as naturally talented as he is but I think he may need to develop his physique as African games are much physically intensive.

Players like Iwobi enjoys playing for Super Eagles because he is always free to express himself and can even afford to lose the ball since he has 2 mean police men of Oghenekaro Etebo and Onyinye Ndidi guarding his rear. Saka will benefit from it too.

9jagooner

Etebo is one player I'm hoping Arsenal can snap up before the big boys get him. Everyone is raving about Ndidi but I think Etebo is better.
As per Bukayo, he needs to really improve to get into current Super Eagles. Maybe he can start with the Olympic team. We even had to shift Iwobi to central midfield to accommodate him in the team.
I agree with you on Chukwueze though. He's better on the right.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Etebo is one player I'm hoping Arsenal can snap up before the big boys get him. Everyone is raving about Ndidi but I think Etebo is better.
As per Bukayo, he needs to really improve to get into current Super Eagles. Maybe he can start with the Olympic team. We even had to shift Iwobi to central midfield to accommodate him in the team.
I agree with you on Chukwueze though. He's better on the right.
Central mid/#10 is Iwobi's best position anyway tbh

9jagooner

Central mid/#10 is Iwobi's best position anyway tbh
Maybe but with the way Aribo has taken up the CM in the national team, I don't see Alex starting many games.
At the moment, the manager plays Aribo and Ndidi behind Iwobi but going forward, I see Etebo and Ndidi behind Aribo.
If Saka chooses Nigeria, he'll be in good company alongside other former England academy players who now play for the SE. Ola Aina, Aribo, Semi Ajayi (former Arsenal academy), Iwobi.

Symbia

Maybe but with the way Aribo has taken up the CM in the national team, I don't see Alex starting many games.
At the moment, the manager plays Aribo and Ndidi behind Iwobi but going forward, I see Etebo and Ndidi behind Aribo.
If Saka chooses Nigeria, he'll be in good company alongside other former England academy players who now play for the SE. Ola Aina, Aribo, Semi Ajayi (former Arsenal academy), Iwobi.
Not to mention having a humble legendary guide in Kanu who is ever willing to work with young players.
I think Iwobi prefers no. 10 role.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

He'll improve a lot I think in the next few weeks. His crossing is usually fantastic, shame it was off today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom