• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner-Union

Like you said it's all subjective.

I've really offended many people it seems but that's just my view of an elite winger! I'm not saying that every top class winger is necessarily super tricky on the ball but most of them do that have in their locker. Bale is a good example of a world class wide player who isn't supper 'dribbly' so it can be done, it just isn't as common.

You mention his excellent skill to create the chance but I'd have to see a lot more of that kind of dribbling from him to view him as that type of player. I think he's a very 'effective' dribbler at the moment, more like how Ox would fly down the wing for us than rather somebody like Sancho who is just super tricky despite not being super fast.

I think an elite winger is either very tricky or lightning fast or both.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

All about transforming his u23 game to senior level. Saka was destroying full backs for fun at young levels. Hard to expect him to do that instantly against seniors but yesterday was a little example of what he can do when he matured physically and mentally for that level!
We shall see. :)

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

Interesting that he says he is learning more about being a winger while playing at LB, and that playing LB is helped because he knows what a winger will do. I guess its obvious, it just hadn't occurred to me that you can improve in a position while playing in another position. I cant wait to see him as a winger again now, see what he's learnt! :) Tbh I think he will get to play both roles next season. Tierney cant play every game, neither can Saka or Martinelli so rotating them will be easy. The left is looking good for years to come! Get him re-signed!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
He says his parents and agent are sorting his contract. Lets hope his parents are Gooners!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I thought he could be a top class LB or a very good winger- now I’m thinking he could easily be a top class LW.

Lad can achieve anything he wants. His raw ability is frightening.

Yes I wanted him to stay at LB but I had also said previously that his wishes count too. He still wants to be a winger and we have Tierney anyway. As I said though, he will play both positions when required, I think Kolasinac could be moved on in the summer.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I really wanted us to sign Thomas Lemar (who I rate very highly). We don't need to with the emergence of Sakinho.

thierrytheking14

Seems like a switched on kid. The way he talks about learning that as defending as a full back he knows what full backs like to defend against when facing wingers and what they dont like. Lad has a real footballing brain as well as the physical tools which is absolutely class.

Seems like a switched on kid. The way he talks about learning that as defending as a full back he knows what full backs like to defend against when facing wingers and what they dont like. Lad has a real footballing brain as well as the physical tools which is absolutely class.

This is better than when the AM was making fun of Saka for saying he learned not to release the ball to early not long ago.

Feels so short ago when this place absolutely hated Saka. :lol:

Last edited:

avalonhse

30,000 is a slap in the face if Guendouzi is getting over 50k.
One reason why Guendozi can not be humble is his over 50k salary.

English young people always be spoiled by money after some good matches. They should stop thinking about money when they are still young.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom