• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Saka is a talent no short of the likes of Davies.
Of course I'd pay up for him, he's already of more worth to us than any of the seniors earning 200k+.

GDeep™

League is very weak
People keep asking why him and Auba haven’t signed, but I’m guessing during the lockdown there has been no physical meetings between players and officials, agents and club officials etc.

Obviously financial offers can be made over the phone or whatever but there might be discussions where players and their reps might want to sit down with the club.

Anyway, I’ll be gutted if he doesn’t extend. If Arsenal can’t even keep their kids then wow, this is a massive low.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Signing Saka up on a long term contract should be one of our biggest summer moves, period. I feel like he’s just about really putting things together, and yet look at how impactful he’s already been despite the obvious inexperience. It definitely would be anticlimactic to lose him.

ksarp

Signing Saka up on a long term contract should be one of our biggest summer moves, period. I feel like he’s just about really putting things together, and yet look at how impactful he’s already been despite the obvious inexperience. It definitely would be anticlimactic to lose him.
Is it a case of holding out for more money? He definitely should get the most of what he can get. Massive talent, but now I wonder if he'll switch to the 3 or still have the desire to play 7/11.

Manberg

Predator
No offence but do you have any proof of him getting big headed? It’s kinda hard to say that as a fact unless you knew him personally.

No proof, just experience and wisdom. You can only make guesses. Saka's not going to come out at this time and explain in person why he hasn't signed.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
No proof, just experience and wisdom. You can only make guesses. Saka's not going to come out at this time and explain in person why he hasn't signed.
As in football is usually more complex than it being solely the player's wishes to stall contract talks. First and foremost coronavirus has slowed everything down, but hes a young kid with a big agent who deals with the likes of Sancho, Iwobi and Cantwell. Maybe the agent knows his client's stock and is waiting for a better offer.

From Saka's personal perspective there isnt much rush at all.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
No one has posted it here but theres apparently whispers around the club that we are confident he will sign a new contract?

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Yeah, loads of reports saying Arsenal are increasingly confident of him re-signing. Nothing concrete though.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Where's that dude that's always rooting for Saka to leave Arsenal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom