• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Amazing news! Now let's be patient with him. The talent is obvious but very few career trajectories are without bumps

People wanted Laca out before he signed.
Emery out after a few games.
Grumblings about Arteta have already begun.

Your hopes for patience are noble.
But ultimately they are doomed.

FinnGooner

Established Member
People wanted Laca out before he signed.
Emery out after a few games.
Grumblings about Arteta have already begun.

Your hopes for patience are noble.
But ultimately they are doomed.

MvWijuG.gif

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

:lol: the level of trolling is unreal.

With David Luiz it won’t work though as three things are for certain in life, death, taxes and David Luiz giving away a penalty or getting sent off.

Facts.

Goonger

Yes he may act like clown on the pitch but everybody does love him off the pitch specially our youngsters

Yeah, he seems a great character, was often mentioned at Chelsea as well. Let's hope next season he's a bigger influence off the pitch than he is on it.

say yes

forum master baiter
#GraciasUnai
Man gets slaughtered on here for having anything good to say about Emery, but he gave our youth players a huge number of opportunities (as well as improving on Wenger’s final season points tally and reaching the EL final).

He wasn’t good enough for this club, and I wish we’d sacked him sooner, but (a bit like Van Gaal at United) he acted with class throughout and there were definitely some positives to his tenure here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom