• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
This is a bit low really.

Have a go at someone if they say something stupid on here, but don't make fun of a fan that hasn't been financially able to see his team play.

Sorry how do I know anything about them or their financial situation?

I am merely speaking back to someone who openly criticises my opinions and who says I am wrong while not giving significant counter arguments back as to why I am wrong.

If I say TAA is better than Bellerin i shouldn't expect to be called an idiot or stupid or that I'm crying in my pillow when Bellerin keeps a clean sheet and TAA gets a red card.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Sorry how do I know anything about them or their financial situation?

I am merely speaking back to someone who openly criticises my opinions and who says I am wrong while not giving significant counter arguments back as to why I am wrong.

If I say TAA is better than Bellerin i shouldn't expect to be called an idiot or stupid or that I'm crying in my pillow when Bellerin keeps a clean sheet and TAA gets a red card.

The "I have been to the stadium , you haven't" argument, just never sits right with me.

Pretty sure everyone would agree with TAA being better than Bellerin though!

Bloodbather

Established Member

Remember this guy? Haha

1*QaqJmH2RzzF6tD-dCG6s4g.jpeg

Nelson Vivas looks like Alexis Sanchez there.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
The "I have been to the stadium , you haven't" argument, just never sits right with me.

Pretty sure everyone would agree with TAA being better than Bellerin though!

He just REALLY needed to win that argument, man.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
He just REALLY needed to win that argument, man.

What argument are you referring too.

Your man said I was crying into my pillow because Saka signed when all along I said I hope he would but I can see a reason why he may go elsewhere. Tell me exactly where that point was wrong. Dont comment something stupid debate it.

El Duderino

Saka signings good news.

People like you saying I am wrong because I said he might develop better elsewhere. Laughable.

Just take the Ls you have on this and other threads, mate. People are finally catching on to your BS and those who are actually bothered have made you look even sillier and others are seeing how pointless it is trying to have a convo with you.

El Duderino

What argument are you referring too.

Your man said I was crying into my pillow because Saka signed when all along I said I hope he would but I can see a reason why he may go elsewhere. Tell me exactly where that point was wrong. Dont comment something stupid debate it.

Because you were, mate. Take the L :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Nelson Vivas looks like Alexis Sanchez there.

Maybe the real Alexis Sanchez died back in 2017, and he was replaced by Nelson Vivas...would explain why Sanchez has been so **** for the last few years.

tumblr_inline_ouno0vKvOz1rh53c4_500.jpg

...I think I am on to something here!

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀

That just confirms that actually I take the W and you take the L.

If you cant debate or argue your point of view it appears your merely trolling looking reactions from people without actually giving any substantial input. Probably a Sp**s fan.

El Duderino

That just confirms that actually I take the W and you take the L.

If you cant debate or argue your point of view it appears your merely trolling looking reactions from people without actually giving any substantial input. Probably a Sp**s fan.

Take the L mate, stop embarissing yourself. Other posters already have you in their pocket, adding me to that list just makes you look even more embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom