• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka (Out)

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
2nd best talent in the country, ofc big boys Will court him and charm him. If i even cared for the sport anymore id be worried

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Know Chelsea are very much in for him, Maria Gavalar is willing to offer Pulisic and some money for him. Saka is from West London and wants to leave if no European football next season.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Know Chelsea are very much in for him, Maria Gavalar is willing to offer Pulisic and some money for him. Saka is from West London and wants to leave if no European football next season.
Nice would give us a good transfer kitty

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Cashless was bad. There would be riots in the streets if we entertained selling Saka to Chelsea!

Malky

Established Member
When you think a mid table finish and possibly no European football next season couldn’t get worse, so the club sell Saka - the lad that should be our future.
If the club even considers that they’ll have a riot on their hands.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Who the hell is gonna pay 100 million for him lol. English players are so overpriced it’s not funny. They talking about 200 for Kane. He is worth more than Fulham football club. Jota went for 40 million and he is better than sana as of now

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Who the hell is gonna pay 100 million for him lol. English players are so overpriced it’s not funny. They talking about 200 for Kane. He is worth more than Fulham football club. Jota went for 40 million and he is better than sana as of now
Chelsea paid not far off 100m for Havertz, they would go high for Saka. Saka, Mount and CHO playing for Chelsea would have them as media darlings.

I think City would fancy Saka as well as a long term option- possibly for LB.

I think we'll keep Saka, but we'd better get the cheque book out.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Imagine the meltdown lol, the Emirates is going to be an extremely toxic place after we sell our starboy, think I'd be done with the club

TornadoTed

Established Member
I'm not one for dramatic statements but Saka to Chelsea would probably be the most disappointing transfer in my 35 years following Arsenal. It was sad but understandable selling our best players when we had the stadium debt to pay off but today when we find ourselves a long way behind the top clubs selling our brightest prospect would be unforgivable.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom