• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 50 37.3%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 66 49.3%
  • No no at all

Votes: 18 13.4%

• Total voters

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

A slight worry given we know the problems we've had in the past with over playing young players. Pressing we get a decent RW in to rotate him more frequently than we presently do.
I don’t know. Arteta is not a rotator and elite football is about now. Clubs don’t care long term well being. You squeeze what you can if saka and when he is done physically move to the next one

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Lahm wasn't immediately moved to CM, Guardiola came to Bayern and started gushing over his game intelligence because he saw he was playing either full back position naturally. He started designing the team in a way to put more emphasis on Lahm's distribution from RB, only a year or so later did he actually play him at CM.

Don't like the term "inverted full back" because it's not a new position, it's just about having a full back who's great on the ball and smart distributing it. If you wanted to pick a "first" it'd have to be Lahm, possibly even Abidal although he was more a DM to balance out Alves.

If you wanted to compare Zinchenko to any full back it would be Alaba anyway, both are natural central midfielders who adapted to the full back position because the teams they play for have other options at CM. Florenzi before his torn ACLs is another example of midfielder finding success after moving to FB.
Yep so maybe Lahm was the origin of it. People like Alaba definitely suit the profile, I am not arguing Zinchenko wasnt the first of this kind of player, I more mean the way Arteta is playing him. I didnt think Alaba came this much into the midfield from LB but I may stand corrected.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Of course it does Real Madrid will be annoying for years to come with Saka and Martinelli thankfully they got Vini and likely getting Mbappe so we safe until 2028
Vini and mbappe play in the exact same position. Mbappe made it clear he want to play on the left

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Vini and mbappe play in the exact same position. Mbappe made it clear he want to play on the left
Likely using mbappe as CF. And Rodrygo as RW but as long Saka keep doing his thing real Madrid will always keep eye on him.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli

A slight worry given we know the problems we've had in the past with over playing young players. Pressing we get a decent RW in to rotate him more frequently than we presently do.
Fabregas probably up there as well, but yeah. Probably not supergood to start playing lots early for the body

edit: im like 5th fabregas quoter lol

Synical

Miss Superstitious

How does one keep oneself grounded when earning that kind of dosh? Don't get me wrong, he's worth every penny, but just how do you do it?

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
How does one keep oneself grounded when earning that kind of dosh? Don't get me wrong, he's worth every penny, but just how do you do it?
By being raised right. It's not that hard. It's more about your personality and upbringing. He has worked hard and earned every penny. There are many superstars in different sports that earned even more at a younger age and did not get into nonsense.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

By being raised right. It's not that hard. It's more about your personality and upbringing. He has worked hard and earned every penny. There are many superstars in different sports that earned even more at a younger age and did not get into nonsense.
Its not that hard. Got it.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom