• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bundesliga Thread

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Hol up Sane called Mane a black piece of sh*t and Mane duffed him? :lol:

Makes sense did seem really out of character especially playing with greedy Salah for so many years and never feeling the need to deck him.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Yeah Sané whose father is Senegalese and who has the map of Senegal tattoeod on his back is going to call his compatriot black piece of sh*t :lol:

They played in the same team in training the day after and apparently Sané himself asked the management to spare Mané a harsher punishment. Doesn't seem a likely reaction to that does it

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Yeah Sané whose father is Senegalese and who has the map of Senegal tattoeod on his back is going to call his compatriot black piece of sh*t :lol:

They played in the same team in training the day after and apparently Sané himself asked the management to spare Mané a harsher punishment. Doesn't seem a likely reaction to that does it

The lightskin bros you never know man.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Valid point tbf

Forgot to add the laughing emoji btw, I was laughing as I typed that.

Sane most likely said that sh*t though ngl lmao. Colourism like that is practiced regardless of parents or whatever.

He might have even said it thinking he could say it cause of his dad then he got decked.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Forgot to add the laughing emoji btw, I was laughing as I typed that.

Sane most likely said that sh*t though ngl lmao. Colourism like that is practiced regardless of parents or whatever.

He might have even said it thinking he could say it cause of his dad then he got decked.
I was laughing too but on a Lampard ting, seriously lightskin guys move dodgy like that on a regular. Think it's the different origins battering each other internally or something.

Seriously though can't see Mané agreeing to just him being punished if Sané said something like that to him, neither would guys like Upamecano Coman etc.

The guy who broke the news is a friend of Mané who wanted to do him a favour most likely. This the same guy accredited as a journalist and asked van Gaal for a photo together during a press conference last WC lol.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
The lightskin bros you never know man.
The colourist jokes have been a thing for ages tbh I remember black people use to casually make dark skin jokes and give people nicknames based on how dark they were.

People moan about ‘wokeism’ and ‘PC culture’ but honestly people use to be openly nasty think it’s better the way it is now.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
The clown who came up with that BS story should be made to pay for all the oxygen he’s stolen and wasted.

I think Mane is just frustrated with himself and his terrible form since he’s joined the Hollywood FC.

He is feeling the pressure of not performing as we’ve come to expect plus he’s had his first serious injury which didn’t help.

He got to his breaking point, and Sane can now tell his grandchildren about how he was once b*tch slapped by Sadio Manè. lol

PS. We (The African delegation on A-M) call on both sides to exercise restraint, and end this Senegalese on Senegalese violence IMMEDIATELY.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
I think the old lady’s time in the Bundesliga is finally up.

That was the most gutless performance I’ve seen from a team fighting relegation for a long time.

How the hell you allow the bottom team of the league to thrash you like that?

I’ve developed a soft spot for Hertha thanks to the mercurial yet mad Marcelinho who when he was feeling it was simply unplayable. Great memories

Auf wiedersehen alte dame.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Auf wiedersehen alte dame.
Your words in God's ear during these days of Ramadan inshallah.

They should've long been relegated, wasted hundreds of millions in the last couple years, **** fanbase, awful football really completely useless club in one of the ugliest cities on earth. Anyting Berlin get bun.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Your words in God's ear during these days of Ramadan inshallah.

They should've long been relegated, wasted hundreds of millions in the last couple years, **** fanbase, awful football really completely useless club in one of the ugliest cities on earth. Anyting Berlin get bun.

Yeah Klinsmann wasted half of it with bunch of average journeymen like Piatek who makes Sanogo look like prime Lewandowski lol

I don’t think they’ll come back anytime soon as the clueless guy who owns the majority makes Mike Ashley look like the best owner in the history of the game.

Berlin is the capital city of the hippies and we all know how the hippies are the champions of hygiene. Lol

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Yeah Klinsmann wasted half of it with bunch of average journeymen like Piatek who makes Sanogo look like prime Lewandowski lol

I don’t think they’ll come back anytime soon as the clueless guy who owns the majority makes Mike Ashley look like the best owner in the history of the game.

Berlin is the capital city of the hippies and we all know how the hippies are the champions of hygiene. Lol
Not so much the players themselves, the entire club is a shambles. They bought a lot of rubbish but many good players too, they just dragged them down to their level and fully derailed the careers of most of them.

They changed owners this season again and got a former ultra leader as their new CEO lol but they're doing just as horribly or even worse. Absolutely loving how Bobic ditched Frankfurt in the middle of the season for this joke club then one went to the CL while the other gets relegated while he got fired and takes them to court over it now.

Berlin mostly the capital of flamboyant fairies and people with the worst fashion sense on earth.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

FtwgWcnWIAAk0ty

FtwgUqgWAAAixCb

Mane dealt with my man still. Either that, or Sane got that coldsore eating dodgy pum pum.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
It got even worse for them, you just can laugh about them.

Conceding three 3 goals against 10 men and can't even hold a lead for some minutes.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom