• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bundesliga Thread

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ā­
Have you seen the stuff with Jerome Boateng and his mother calling him out? šŸ˜­

Proper freaks in that Germany side.
Yeah I did read that, no ratings for anyone related to Bayern but the Boateng story is dodgy, he got trialled and post-sentencing the whole trial collapsed because the judge was proven to be biased (he even sat on the board of the body that deemed himself fit and impartial lol). Got a new court date now and all but from the sounds of it even though he was wronged the first time he can expect worse this time

Then this statement by his mum which she apparently wrote in an email to a law firm and now it's leaked she's recanted it saying she was pressured to give that statement other wise his kids would go to a care home if she didn't comply.

No idea what's true and what isn't but definitely more than meets the eye.

Paperino

Itā€™s Timo Time

If Leverkusen go unbeaten this season its insanely impressive. Yes, i know Bundesliga is a "One team league" but its not as poor as some people say. Alonso is proving right now that you can achieve great things without absurd money in a short amount of time. Would love to see him at Arsenal.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
If Leverkusen go unbeaten this season its insanely impressive. Yes, i know Bundesliga is a "One team league" but its not as poor as some people say. Alonso is proving right now that you can achieve great things without absurd money in a short amount of time. Would love to see him at Arsenal.
Think they will lose away to Stuttgart.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­
Leverkusen must be the quickest team that qualify to CL šŸ˜‚. And yeah they going unbeaten their mentally monsters

2Smokeyy

5.0 ā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļø (49)
Trusted ā­

Bayern are definitely beatable at home.

BVB can get a second here if they continue like this. Theyā€™re struggling with their pace.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Just watch this game and you know why they are beatable this season.

and Dortmund doesn't even looked good against big teams this season in the league.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ā­
we have good chance against Bayern the problem i'm worry about is how we approach the game and we inexperienced team including the manager who is experiencing his first season as CL but our players need to be smart and not fear Bayern

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Do you think Leverkusen even bother looking out for Bayern's results anymore?

Munich winning games is the anomaly these days in the German league šŸ¤£

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ā­
When last time Dortmund beat Bayern away from home i always remember they get destroyed ffs

with 7 games to go and 13 points difference Bayern Leverkusen can start celebrating

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Xabi seeing the "shocking" score of Munich losing 2-0...

MnKJUjCWOx5hvx5LaWSYXQLuyB7ACOsaj92bjoKVhDk.jpg

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Itā€™s a 13 point gap Bayern know that they canā€™t catch Leverkusen. Doesnā€™t mean it will be so easy for Arsenal though, the CL is all Bayern will have to play for and they will raise their game.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom