• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bye Bye Eboué and Marco Né

What's your opinion about Né and Eboué

• We should buy them both

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We should only buy Eboué (RB)

• We should only buy Né (CM and RM)

• Neither of them is good enough

• Next year we have to buy them

• Total voters

geert

Today is the big day !!! This is the final list of clubs that sent scouts for Marco Né and Manu Eboué :

Hiddinck zal vanavond niet alleen zijn:
Freethiel vol scouts - 30/09/2004

Een flink pak Europese clubs sturen vanavond een scout naar de Freethiel. Kaiserslautern, Mönchengladbach, Hamburg, Köln, Schalke 04, Straatsburg, Lille, Sochaux, Arsenal, PSV en Feyenoord meldden zich bij het secretariaat. Ook een aantal Italiaanse managers en mogelijk ook nog delegaties van PSG, Portsmouth en Chelsea maken hun opwachting.

Hier is een interviewtje van onze Marco Né:
Marco Né wil zich tonen aan rij scouts van topclubs - 30/09/2004

geert

We WON!!! Beveren - Levski Sofia : 1-0!!!

Who scored the goal? WHO SCORED THE GOAL?!?

MARCO...NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :lol: :lol: :lol:

Allright, for like, 5 million he can go...maybe :p

We're in the ***** UEFA cup poules!!! You don't know what that means for me, for the typical Beveren supp, for Belgians alike!!!

Standard de Liege AND Bruges also through :shock:

geert

FOOTBALL: NE: I WANT TO JOIN GUNNERS Oct 3 2004

IVORY COAST star Marco Ne has begged Arsène Wenger to follow up his interest - and sign him for Arsenal.

The 21-year-old midfielder, who plays for Beveren in Belgium, a feeder club for the Gunners, impressed on trial with the Gunners in August.

Chelsea, PSV Eindhoven and Paris St Germain are rumoured to be interested.

But Ne, who scored the goal in Beveren's 1-0 UEFA Cup win over Levski Sofia on Thursday said: "I want to play for Arsenal. It's my dream.

"Both Arsène Wenger and Thierry Henry, who is an incredible striker, said they were very impressed with me."

If Wenger signs Ne he may also be tempted to bring in team-mate Manu Eboue who also trialled at Arsenal in the summer.

source : sundaymirror.co.uk

Matt

geert said:
Btw he scored again today, in our 2-1 win over KSK Lierse

You forgot to mention that Eboué was wrongly given the red card!
His teammate Junior gave a Lierse-player a little stroke on the head and that player went down like he was hit by a baseballbat!! :roll:

Additionally the 4th official saw this wrong (the referee had seen nothing) and said to the ref that Eboué was the one who did it!
Happily we were 2-0 in advance and won the game!

If you want to see this all, here is some footage:
Broadband or Modem The summary of our game starts in the 33 minute and 30 seconds.
You can see Né (Number 16)in the second opportunity with a beautifull long ball. And he started the attack that gave us the first goal and scored that attack himself.

Eboué is only noticable when he gets his red card (number 17)

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten
Top Bottom