• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Calum Chambers (Out)

Bigby3

I wouldn't be against selling chambers as long as we have a buy-back clause. We have Bielik and Sheaf who are both very good prospects and if in two years chambers came good and we need a cb, we could buy him back.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

It was against Swansea, but other than that I agree with your post.

You're right. Just realized it was indeed Swansea. Southampton has always been at the forefront of mid table teams that have tormented us as of late I subconsciously picked them :lol:

Malky

Established Member
£16M? We should just accept it. £20M would of been nice, but its another £16M in the transfer kitty for this summer!

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

Will be sad to see this lad go. Always thought we should have let him play further up the pitch in some friendlies or EFL Cup games.

Diddinho

Will be sad to see this lad go. Always thought we should have let him play further up the pitch in some friendlies or EFL Cup games.

Always felt he lacked the technical ability to play further up the pitch.
IMO we currently have 7 players that i would prefer at CB over Chambo (Kos, Mustafi, Holding, Gabriel, Monreal, Mert and Kolasinac), seems greedy to hold on to him if we have the opportunity to get back what we payed for him.

tcahill

15-20 mill is loose change in the current market, and I still think he has the potential to be a very good CB. We should keep him for another season, see if he shows his quality. Even if he flops we could still sell him for a similar amount next season anyway.

He's still young, especially for a CB, and has played well at Middlesborough, and showed promise here, especially considering he was only 20 then. If people are itching to get rid of a CB let Gabriel go back to Spain.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
15-20 mill is loose change in the current market, and I still think he has the potential to be a very good CB. We should keep him for another season, see if he shows his quality. Even if he flops we could still sell him for a similar amount next season anyway.

He's still young, especially for a CB, and has played well at Middlesborough, and showed promise here, especially considering he was only 20 then. If people are itching to get rid of a CB let Gabriel go back to Spain.

But if he flops his probably cost us points.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
No one will pay 15-20m after a poor season with Arsenal on the bench. The price that is quoted now is mostly because of his good season with Middlesbrough.

We always sell players too late, hoping that said player will suddenly improve but it rarely happens.

Sell him now (Gabriel too) and invest in a really good starting CB. Wenger is always too kind with some players and they repay him with wanting to leave as soon as they get good.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

No one will pay 15-20m after a poor season with Arsenal on the bench. The price that is quoted now is mostly because of his good season with Middlesbrough.

We always sell players too late, hoping that said player will suddenly improve but it rarely happens.

Sell him now (Gabriel too) and invest in a really good starting CB. Wenger is always too kind with some players and they repay him with wanting to leave as soon as they get good.
Spot on. The only way his value increases is if he plays regularly and he won't do that with us. So we get money in the bank now and hopefully insert several clauses ie buy back and sell on fee. The potential is there but he has a lot of developing to do. Never the sure thing some expected because of that.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Honestly haven't seen anything that excited me about the lad. Don't think he is Arsenal material.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I said it and kept saying it; Chambers is one of those CB's who wont set world on fire at young age. He is a smart defender who doesn't rely on speed or strenght, and as such, he needs lots of expereince before he gets to the level good enough to play for a big team.
love the lad and I hope there is a clause in his contract, if we sell him.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom