• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Carabao Cup 3rd Round: Arsenal 3 - 0 AFC Wimbledon | Wednesday, 22th September | KO: 19:45 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Large

Screenshot-20210919-130527.png

I expect a major change to our XI from the Burnley game.

1863502_Arsenal.jpg

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Only issue is Eddie > Balogun. Thought Partey would play a part.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Arteta knows how to suck any potential fun out of us. Have to watch what I post as I’m under threat from this place, but Arteta is a massive criminal. Can’t call him the “t” word.

Holding myself back too.

:lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

huge if true
Not too worried tbh, I hate Mikel but this smells of looking for a stick to beat him with.

Thomas is building his fitness, it’s way too early in the season to be worried about load management and they wouldn’t play him if he was at risk of injury. People are acting like he’s playing on an injury or on heavy minutes when he’s actually fresh and fully recovered. If he gets injured today on limited minutes then he’s simply a crock.

Reactions: A_G

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Not too worried tbh, I hate Mikel but this smells of looking for a stick to beat him with.

Thomas is building his fitness, it’s way too early in the season to be worried about load management and they wouldn’t play him if he was at risk of injury. People are acting like he’s playing on an injury or on heavy minutes when he’s actually fresh and fully recovered. If he gets injured today on limited minutes then he’s simply a crock.
Or this League One side wrecks him.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Eddie has looked sharp all season btw, will be interesting to see how he plays today.

Gunners1616

Obviously we are not going to enjoy watching this with 0 creative player. 3 CDMs and 3 strikers.... No CAM and no winger.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Arteta covering all angles and feeding the media once again. Lad needs to be the Arsenal spokesman once he gets sacked.

Unreal.
😂😂

You guys are so desperate to find reasons to talk crap about him. It’s really something to watch.

Your critiques might be a bit more convincing if this desperation weren’t so clear and you limited yourselves to legitimate critiques. Just saying!

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Risky with Partey but at this point I'd want him playing as many games as he can to get into a rhythm. Don't want another stop/start season for him.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Arteta knows how to suck any potential fun out of us. Have to watch what I post as I’m under threat from this place, but Arteta is a massive criminal. Can’t call him the “t” word.

I’ve got your back mate, don’t worry. We’re united in our hatred for Arteta. Our hate is so powerful we’ll become an unstoppable juggernaut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom