• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Carabao Cup 3rd Round: Arsenal 3 - 0 AFC Wimbledon | Wednesday, 22th September | KO: 19:45 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Large

Screenshot-20210919-130527.png

I expect a major change to our XI from the Burnley game.

1863502_Arsenal.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
all these people who streaming the game going to end up having nice fines coming to them or even risk statdium ban. is illegal i guess.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

all these people who streaming the game going to end up having nice fines coming to them or even risk statdium ban. is illegal i guess.
It’s not illegal because it’s not being televised I think? Technically they aren’t infringing anybodies copyright?

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Sure they the stream is showing the right match?

Because the team in the red shirts looks a bit meh, can't be Arsenal.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
So let me get this straight. THIS club KNEW that this game wasn't gonna be televised and didn't even have the courtesy to it's fans to use ArsenalTV and send out a link on it's website so we could see it? Or maybe I'm asking for too much.
Guessing it's a rights issue, BT Sport will have the rights even if they decide not to televise it :/

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
7 shots only 1 on traget the penalty of course. look like classic clueless performance from us. 60% possession

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
I dont understand. Arteta played under Wenger in many years and he worked with Pep too. They are two managers with the most beautiful tactics in the world. But it seems that Arteta had not learned anything from them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom