• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup I Chelsea v Arsenal 1st leg I 10/1/18 I 8pm GMT | Sky Sports

Which Mitchell are you?

• Phil Mitchell

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Billy Mitchell

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Grant Mitchell

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
The Iwobi-Welbeck-Lacazette trio looked alright in the league fixture in October, more worried about the CB situation.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Alexis dropped is ridiculous, if he's about to leave let's just get out of him what we still can. This is a semifinal against a big rival, and our alternatives aren't good enough.

This is why Wenger is so weird, just keep him out the squad if he is leaving rather than having him on the bench. Or start him, no f*cking inbetween.

Giroud12

Jesus christ. If Iwobi and Welbeck start, after THAT performance against Forest.... I really dont know what to say. I rather start nelson and Nkhetia. Or some other youngster.

Wenger has totally lost the plot. In what other top club would Iwobi first go out drinking before a game, then play absolutely shiite against a championship team, and a few days later start away to Chelsea? Even in league 2 this would be a fine and a few games out of the squad at least. No wonder our players are awful, they can do whatever both on and off the pitch and still get to play week in week out.

Iwobi and Welbeck better perform tonight.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Let's wait for the team before jumping the gun. Even Wenger wouldn't be silly enough to play Iwobi

Last edited:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Wow some optimism that... Who the hell do you think is going to score for us?! Maybe a cheeky own goal? Welbeck and Iwobi did nothing against forest, they're doing nothing against Chelsea.
Mavropanos is subbed on after Mertesacker throws his back out and scores with a thumping header

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Same Midfield and Defense who played against Chelsea last time. i don't know what to expect but Iwobi and Welbeck better perform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom