• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cengiz Ünder

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If these rumors are legit, hopefully our links to Monchi will help push this deal through.

Under still can get a lot better, but is already quality. Also, I bet he'd love to play with Özil too. It would be strange for a left-footed Turkish player to not look up to Özil.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Strange move with Saka and Amaechi coming through. I know they're not ready NOW but Ünder is very young.

say yes

forum master baiter
How good is this guy actually? Don't think this club can afford another expensive flöp.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

How good is this guy actually? Don't think this club can afford another expensive flöp.

Im a massive fan. So thats all you need to know.

Jk, but I do think he looks class, reminds me of Salah.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Cengiz is natural winger and we need players in this position who very talented and young

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Cengiz need to improve some aspect of his game but he has potential to be world class WF

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
think we'll be in for him cause Italians like the money. They'll bite on a low price

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I'd rather Chukwueze but I do like Under. He is not super skillfull on the dribble and particularly quick. Great drive and shooting technique though.

What I'd prefer is Chuekwueze and one of Perisic/Carrasco. That would sort out our attacking options for a long while.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I'd rather Chukwueze but I do like Under. He is not super skillfull on the dribble and particularly quick. Great drive and shooting technique though.

What I'd prefer is Chuekwueze and one of Perisic/Carrasco. That would sort out our attacking options for a long while.
You could argue that we're better off trying to find a goal scorer who can do a Sterling/Salah type job, since we already have dribblers like Iwobi and, from next season on, Nelson.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
You could argue that we're better off trying to find a goal scorer who can do a Sterling/Salah type job, since we already have dribblers like Iwobi and, from next season on, Nelson.

When you consider we have Miki and Iwobi as our wide options. Nelson is returning with potentially Amaechi or Saka stepping up. That may not be a priority.

An attacking midfielder more suited to the Emery system and a centre back with pace and power seem like the best place to spend our money.

Reactions: A_G

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom