• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2016/17

ItzdoctorZ

They're both great players, but some people seem to knock Ronaldo, I wish he'd been at Arsenal since he was 18, or Messi come to that.
Exactly. I won't lie, i've hated on Ronaldo for a while but he always proves me wrong. Still tho, i'd rather watch Messi play over him and i'd want Messi on my team over him. Ronaldo is just a goalscorer but Messi does so much more.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Good match so far. Hoping for another couple of goals, extra time, and then penalties.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Good game so far.
If juve is patient they can really win this.
Khedira is an incredible player.
love what im seeing from Casemiro and Modric.
Im on Juve side on this one, not that i like juve much, its just that i have Madrid with every single atom of my body.

hope for Higuain to score soon.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
People denying that Ronaldo is a great player, one of the 2 greatest players of his generation, and an asset to both club and country are in denial. Same goes for Messi btw.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom