• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2016/17

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

yeah same here.. disgusting behavior

All ruined for me by that scumbag ramos.

Lifetime ban (in an alternate reality where UEFA is not an incompetent corrupt organIzation)

IMG_9744.jpg

A bit quick to judge lads. He makes the most of it sure, but have any of you ever had somebody stand on your ankle/foot with football studs? I have, and it hurts like hell. Deserved second yellow, and Ramos had every right to make of it what he did.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
I agree, there were a dozen of ankle crushing, dirty tackles, all but unpunished. And in the only episode where it was a simple tap from cuadrado rushing to get the ball for a throw in, refs fudge up big time

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Creativity is overrated. Madrid pressured Juve into mistakes their own third by cutting the supply from their CBs to their wingbacks. From there they couldn't establish any rythmn. They were deserved winners.

BBF

Can't ever cheer on Juventus when they rob smaller teams in their league, match fix and dope to win titles.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom