• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League 2019/20

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Liverpool played like Levante today.Were they just so bad or Atletico too good ?

i think Atleticos defense is fitting good against Liverpool. Liverpool is working a lot with crosses and none of Mane, Firminio and Salah is a Ronaldo in the box (last season).

Probably Liverpool still will do it at Anfield, but at least it is close.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Love how the commentators kept going on about how big a blow Henderson's injury was, because of how "influential" he has been for their success...he is as important to them as Grimandi was to our Double winning teams ffs, he just happens to be there :lol:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
i think Atleticos defense is fitting good against Liverpool. Liverpool is working a lot with crosses and none of Mane, Firminio and Salah is a Ronaldo in the box (last season).

Probably Liverpool still will do it at Anfield, but at least it is close.

Simeone didn't attack their midfield too much and shut them down in final third.Think that Liverpool's full backs didn't do enough today and Mane and Salah were well covered.It's perfect match from Atletico.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Haaland is an absolute freak of nature. Literally incredible. On surface you see just a typical big number 9 but he's an insane athlete with unbelievable pace and the finish for his 2nd goal was absolutely out of this world. He's definitely IT.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Haaland is an absolute freak of nature. Literally incredible. On surface you see just a typical big number 9 but he's an insane athlete with unbelievable pace and the finish for his 2nd goal was absolutely out of this world. He's definitely IT.

Nah, that's still Tim Curry, no one will ever surpass the original.

Bloodbather

Established Member

In addition to his pace, the quickness of his feet at his size is just phenomenal. To top it off he's one of the most clinical strikers I've ever seen at his age - just incredibly calm and buttery smooth on the ball when he gets the opportunities, which he works hard to get.

It probably won't happen, but Sancho-Håland could be Dortmund's ticket to being an actual big contender that keeps its stars rather than a high-level springboard. Eliminating PSG would be a great start for that process.

Bloodbather

Established Member

The more I see of him the more I am pissed with our scouts. How the hell did we not go for this one? Hat off to Dortmund. They really bagged a gem there.

To be fair, Dortmund is clearly a more appealing destination for a young up-and-coming star than we are. It's not coincidental that they keep landing players like him - great development system and great atmosphere to play in. The ultimate springboard in football right now.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

To be fair, Dortmund is clearly a more appealing destination for a young up-and-coming star than we are. It's not coincidental that they keep landing players like him - great development system and great atmosphere to play in. The ultimate springboard in football right now.
You are of course right, but still.... **** me, that boy is good. Could you imagine having him on our team? Just knowing he could have been had eats me.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I read somewhere that he grew into his body really late on so his game was built around Inzaghi like poacher movements, always alive to the second ball and besting the offside trap.

Now though he’s grown into an absolute unit with lightning pace, a NBA vert and top strength to go with it. Just not fair :lol:

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Reminds me of Lewa with a touch of Kane in terms of finishing from most opportunities coming his way. He's definitely clinical.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom