• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Champions League Round of 16: FC Porto 1 - 0 Arsenal | Wednesday 21st February | KO: 20:00 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

8cb3f4fd0930bb567ecd054213d05ccc.png

Screenshot-20240217-225720.png

lineup-1.png

Screenshot-20240217-230431.png

Prediction

Porto 0-2 Arsenal

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

It really isn't. The league doesn't have Real Madrid, Atletico, PSG, Milan Clubs, etc. It has utter dross like West Ham and Burnley.

These are great teams. Not to be underestimated at all. There's a reason we've never won the champions league. It's very competitive. It's not a competition you rotate for. It's not a competition you can have an offday.
Yeah, I’d take facing anyone but Atletico. We’d get bullied all over the pitch and it also gives me some bad flashbacks

Artemis

Porto supporters aren't full of confidence:
Don't tell the "iT's OkAy tO bE KnOcKEd OuT bY PoRto!" Arsenal "fans".

It's amazing how fans of other teams rate Arsenal much higher than some Arsenal "fans" on this forum. They're already providing cover for Arteta in case he gets knocked by Porto. Embarrassing.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Don't tell the "iT's OkAy tO bE KnOcKEd OuT bY PoRto!" Arsenal "fans".

It's amazing how fans of other teams rate Arsenal much higher than some Arsenal "fans" on this forum. They're already providing cover for Arteta in case he gets knocked by Porto. Embarrassing.
He got knocked out by sporting last season. It’s not unthinkable same happens here.

Artemis

He got knocked out by sporting last season. It’s not unthinkable same happens here.
Please don't! Lol

I don't even want to think about it.

Arteta's European record so far is a disaster. If it continues, then I don't see how I can back him much longer. Because he's never going to get us the PL. So the only real hope is the CL.

I put all the eggs in the CL basket because we are not winning the PL with Arteta no matter how long he stays. I don't think he has the consistency.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Not for Arsenal.
You're speaking on the Arsenal of the past. This is Arsenal 2.0 :cool:

Are you sure In a two-legged cup competition where you also have the luck of the draw and the Euro giants are not quite what they once were we don't have a greater chance than a straight 13-game shootout with Liverpool and Man City where we have the most difficult run-in out of the three sides?

COYG!

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Big test on the team and the gaffer, Porto nearly knocked out Inter last season.

Don't know about that brother, I remember both games, close if you look at the goals and results, but Inter clearly the better team. Second leg they just defended and got a draw, Porto had a lot of possession and some chances at the end of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom