• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Champions League Round of 16: FC Porto 1 - 0 Arsenal | Wednesday 21st February | KO: 20:00 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

8cb3f4fd0930bb567ecd054213d05ccc.png

Screenshot-20240217-225720.png

lineup-1.png

Screenshot-20240217-230431.png

Prediction

Porto 0-2 Arsenal

Tomb Bombadil

The key is to not make any silly mistakes. We need to understand one thing. This is the first Knock out tie for a lot of our players. Our key players have never played in a CL knock out tie. So it is going to be a different feeling for them. it is important to recognize that when we analyze our peformance. Also, that is why having Jesus, Zinchenko, Havertz, Jorginho helps, as they have sufficient experience in these crunch games
Most of our players are internationals and played in euros and world cups or even played in the euro final like Rice and Saka. So I think they are gonna be ok. It might be diffrent if we would play Barcelona in the Camp Nou or if it's a semi final.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Away goals dont count no more do they? Need to win by 2 at least then back to the Emirates to complete the job.

Cevap10

anyway for the match... Porto away is never easy and i expect more of a lowscoring game. I think Mikel is going more for controll than in the previous PL matches. I wouldn´t be suprised if he starts with Jorginho especially the experience he has

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta need to approach games differently in CL i hope he learnt his lesson we got opportunity to reach to at least last 8 and with our performance why not reaching Semi finals we easily capable. Portuguese clubs are unpredictable so we need to be prepared.

SupersoakerArsene

Think we get a solid win. 0-2. Clean sheet & a win atleast.

Hope we play Nketiah as starter. Pepe gets a yellow card, Nketiah injured because of him (instead of Jesus or Trossard).

Sub Jesus on, bangs in a goal and gives an assist on Saka!

Might start Tomiyasu, since the wingers of Porto are dangerous... Can't see a truck like Kiwior defend these quick players like Pepe (left winger) and Galeno...

Just watch Pepe, Galeno & Evanilson up front and your done. Midfield is bang average with a Nico Gonzalez, Eustaqio or something like that & Grujic lol...

Defense got experience with Pepe & Marcano (he is out). Only like Joao Mario as rightback. One to watch.

Keeper is quite solid. First choice @ Portugal.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Hahahaha no really... was a silent reader here for a long time. I´m flying to Porto later in the evening for the match. Was quite suprised that it was easy to get a ticket on their homepage

Great food taste bro.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Hahahaha no really... was a silent reader here for a long time. I´m flying to Porto later in the evening for the match. Was quite suprised that it was easy to get a ticket on their homepage

Alright brother I trust you, welcome! Hope you have a good experience tomorrow. Don't know where the boys are staying tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom