• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Charlie Patino: No Swan Song Afterall

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

As an aside, has anyone looked at the Championship table? It's mental, Blackburn are 5th with 8 wins, the most in the division (no draws and 7 losses) while Burnley are top with 6 wins.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

As an aside, has anyone looked at the Championship table? It's mental, Blackburn are 5th with 8 wins, the most in the division (no draws and 7 losses) while Burnley are top with 6 wins.

Mate this year has been carnage.

Swansea fans wanted the board sacked and were saying they were going to be down by March after 8 games.

Now they’re contending for automatic promotion. Middlesbrough and West Brom were supposed to be pushing for promotion and are probably going down ffs.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Mate this year has been carnage.

Swansea fans wanted the board sacked and were saying they were going to be down by March after 8 games.

Now they’re contending for automatic promotion. Middlesbrough and West Brom were supposed to be pushing for promotion and are probably going down ffs.

I've never seen anything like it - I had to do a triple take, so much congestion after 15 games.

Bucephalus

That Blackpool side is not pulling up the trees in terms of technical ability. He looks miles better in that regard than any player in their team.

You'd worry a bit for him with his slight frame, but he seems a courageous and industrious player. This is turning out to be a good loan.
This is a fantastic loan. We all knew he had great technical ability. A bit lost physically in that FA cup tie that I'd prefer to forget. But he's proving he can stand up to being battered now. He could be demanding (and getting) meaningful minutes next year.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Surely that's not the case anymore
I think it's going better, but he looked a bit lightweight at the start in the Championship, which is honestly to be expected.

I'd imagine we'd try to loan him out again next season to either a good Ligue 1 side or perhaps even to a premier league club that will play him.

He looks tbe real deal.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
That Blackpool side is not pulling up the trees in terms of technical ability. He looks miles better in that regard than any player in their team.

You'd worry a bit for him with his slight frame, but he seems a courageous and industrious player. This is turning out to be a good loan.
He's actually beefed up a fair bit compared to last season but his physical development seems proportionate. And as you say he's not lacking determination. The more of the ball he sees, the better.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Pretty nice defensive stats. I wonder how much the team he plays for affects these stats.

Also what is this compared to? Top 5 leagues like usual or Championship players?

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

How did he do?
I saw parts of the game, tried to juggle the women's game against Lyon and the Sp**s game.

Blackpool played rather poorly and Patino kept dropping very deep. At times he looked a bit like Elneny, endlessly recycling possession. Not the best game to judge him on.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom