• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

Nyctophobia

Established Member
Hopefully Chelsea is in for a awful season like 15/16, watching 100percentchelsea, Younes and the rest of them lose their mind week in week out was like a drug to me. :drool:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You can't knock Abramovich. He made them a big club which they had never been and it's lasted nearly 15 years. Good innings for what is effectively the 4th biggest team in London.
He was always going to get bored of feeding his hobby once he topped 1bn and had won the title 5 or 6 titles.

The club isn’t self sustaining though. Chelsea FC plc’s ultimate parent company is Fordstam Limited, which boasts a debt of around £1.1bn in the form of an interest-free loan from Abramovich, theoretically repayable on 18 months’ notice. Imagine having that hanging over you.

Kroenke’s matched not one penny of Abramvic’s capital injection. But we’re in a better place and Wenger’s kept us not that far behind over the 14 years. Just amazing.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I don't think he's bored, it's the political stuff which may make him leave.

I'd have taken him as an owner if I'd known Kronke was going to be the way he is, we wouldn't have had as many problems if he'd got bored because we're a bigger club. His money would have taken us to the very top.

Arsenal is not in a great place. We've been slipping. The new man has a chance to make a difference but it's a conundrum - the more successful he is the less inclination there will be to put money in rather than take money out.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Chelsea Football Club and Antonio Conte have parted company.
During Antonio’s time at the club, we won our sixth league title and eighth FA Cup. In the title winning season, the club set a then-record 30 wins in a 38-game Premier League season, as well as a club-record 13 consecutive league victories.

We wish Antonio every success in his future career.
Not even a thank you in the official statement. :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Just realised that Chelsea don't even necessarily need to spend a lot, they've already got a pretty decent squad as it is. Jorginho adds a lot to midfield, keeping hold of Hazard, Courtois and Kante will be more important than any potential incomings.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Hazard under an offensive manager like Sarri might explode for real. Hopefully Barca or Real comes in for him.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Courtois
Azpilicueta Luiz Ruidger Emerson
Jorginho
Kante Fabregas
Willian Morata* Hazard
They definitely need an upgrade on Morata, tho Sarri played Mertens as a striker so it might be an option with Pedro or even Hazard maybe?

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Courtois
Azpilicueta Luiz Ruidger Emerson
Jorginho
Kante Fabregas
Willian Morata* Hazard
They definitely need an upgrade on Morata, tho Sarri played Mertens as a striker so it might be an option with Pedro or even Hazard maybe?
Luiz and Fabregas have long ago seen their best days.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Cant wait to see how he does over here. If Roman still open to spending & a little more patient could be the team to run City close 2019/2020.

Always felt Roman would keep more managers if the football was good.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Wonder how Higgy would do in the PL
Can see it being very ugly for him. He's past his peak, it's a much more physical game than he's used to and when you're as prone to bottling chances as he is the media will eat you alive.

Reactions: A_G

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
It seems to me quite lovely and poetic that just as Hazard has had enough and wants to leave, Chelsea finally hire a coach who'd actually work wonders for him. Remember Insigne for Napoli? Just imagine what Hazard could do.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results
Top Bottom