• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Everton and Nottingham Forrest have just as many accountants and legal docs as any other PL team - so why do their matters get sorted so quickly?
Because Everton and Nottingham admitted the breaches, and they didn't have tens of charges, or the situation isn't as complicated.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Probably not.

Whether its within sports or outside of it, the usual rule of thumb authorities have is:

Punish people who aren't big enough to bite back, but big enough to make an example of.

That's why lower rung PL teams get their day in court so often and so fast. It makes the point without angering the people who really bring in the money for the PL. Everton and Nottingham Forrest have just as many accountants and legal docs as any other PL team - so why do their matters get sorted so quickly?

That's why I'm really not keeping up with or fussed about Chelsea or City's situations. They'd literally have to have dead bodies buried under their pitches for justice to prevail.

So I don't put any stock in hoping either of them get their comeuppance.
While I agree with your general point, the Forest & Everton situations were totally different. The evidence is there in black and white, and basically its undeniable they broke the rules - they both just hoped their percieved mitigation would be enough.

City's is trying to prove vast deliberate deciet, effective fraud, and a range of illegal activity, all of which is strenuously denied. It took UEFA so long to gather effective evidence that the statute of limitations (which doesn't apply in EPL) kicked in....with the EPL its better they take their time and do it right, so they can at least nail them on some of the charges, even if they can't do them for all. If the rumoured stuff is proved, City's are screwed, but proving it is very difficult.

Chelsea has a couple of different angles at once, some of which only came to light recently, and some is again trying to deal with accusations that are difficult to prove.

drippin

Forgot this guy exist look like this will be major issue during his career
Chelsea has now bought Fofana for humongous money after almost straight after a horrible injury.

Then they bought Nkunku way before he moved to Chelsea, and he got a bad injuries almost straight after the deal was done for the next summer.

Now they bought injured Lavia for big money, and he has been injured for the whole season. Kim Källström style, but much more expensive.

Just brilliant business. :lol:

drippin

Chelsea bought Fofana for humongous money after almost straight after a horrible injury.
Fofana had played just 12 games after his 223 day broken fibula injury.

Chelsea went out and bought him for 70+5 million pounds, and gave him a 200k pounds per week contract.

But what I just realized, is that it was one of the first buys of Boehly. So of course they gave him a 7 year contract. :lol: For a player who had just missed 223 days due to a nasty injury, and had knee injuries earlier in his career.

I doubt he will ever be the same player he was, or was supposed to become. It's sad, and I'm not laughing at him (and he gets a fortune anyway), but at Chelsea and Boehly.

Chelsea will pay like 143 million pounds overall for this crock. 5 more years to pay 200k pounds per week.

It's dawning on them more & more:
Its ironic that we all had a good chuckle about pipping the bin dippers to Caicedo then a few days later signing this bloke again allegedly from under their noses.

Looks like the last and biggest laugh of all is on this club and the new board. Reckon did the Vermin a favour, they got better players that stay fit longer for a lot less money and are top of the league.

Charity FC doesn't stop there, Jorginho to the gooners for 12 mill he looks great for them in a proper team with a proper coach, Havertz was a good bit of business and up until recently we had all been laughing at that one, now he's come good for them. Lewis is going to the barcodes. And Connor looks like is going for a song to the Spuds in the summer along with any academy boys still on the books.

Levy has nearly always had a policy of not strengthening EPL rivals, yet our new owners will sell to anybody, for obvious reasons.

Back to Lavia, like others that Clearfake have signed for silly money is a sicknote. We have all just accepted that a 1/3rd of the bloated squad will be permanently unavailable due to injury. Sad state of affairs.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
My dad's done it again...

"If we win today, we are back in the Top Four race"

...he texted me this at halftime of the Burnley game today.

"1. I don't care.
2. No you're ot!"

...was my response!

He will never learn, ffs 🤣

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
My dad's done it again...

"If we win today, we are back in the Top Four race"

...he texted me this at halftime of the Burnley game today.

"1. I don't care.
2. No you're ot!"

...was my response!

He will never learn, ffs 🤣
your dad must been unbearable when chelsea were good 💀 imagine saying this when his team 11th

damn imagine saying this after all they spent ffs we never been down this bad in Arteta first 18 months

AM is still making excuses for this fraud.

Somehow Arteta should be winning league and CL with 3th most spend meanwhile Pochetto can spend 1000 millions and perform bukkake and people still think he should have more time.

This forum is exhausting.

drippin

AM is still making excuses for this fraud.

Somehow Arteta should be winning league and CL with 3th most spend meanwhile Pochetto can spend 1000 millions and perform bukkake and people still think he should have more time.

This forum is exhausting.
@Makingtrax any comments about squad cost?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Very good result for the men today, but lets not forget how the Ladies slapped Chelsea up to retain the Women's League Cup...great results allround...

giphy.gif

drippin

What is going on here? Palmer just arrived for big money, and he has contract until 2031. I mean.. that's 7 years left.

Why are they giving him a bigger wage? Reeks of United giving Bruno a bigger wage, when they didn't need to yet.

They will have even more problems with FFP if they do this for their long contracts.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom