• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ciprian Marica

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brotherz

Ciprian Marica was extremley talented when he was younger, I mean, extremley. I remember when he was 21/22, he was my personal favourite talent in the world. I havnt really followed him since and I don't know what happens to he's career but he's statistics as a striker arnt too impressive, but he's still been given chances at good clubs.
Wenger was probably an admirer of him when he was younger, and believes he can get the best out of him, I find it hard to believe he could of lost he's ability which he showed when he was younger.

Cudareli

Antonio Valencia stan
a_fourteen said:
Seems more like an agent trying to get a buzz going.

That's my thoughts as well. His agent seems to keep linking him to Arsenal but nothing ever eventuates from it.

I wouldn't say no to him on a one year deal, but anything more then that is probably pushing it.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
This would be worse than Silvestre. And no, it's not better than nothing, I've seen him play often enough in the Bundesliga to know that "nothing" would still score more goals than he would.

wengerboy

Established Member
baccy_man said:
We have got rid of most of our deadwood do we need to bring more in.

Agree with this, and its really hard to get rid of deadwood. I think we should just tough it out for the next few months until january.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Thought the title said Captain America for a moment...

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Pea-Tear-Griffin said:
http://www1.skysports.com/news/12040/8911741/"

Becali even claims that a deal with Arsenal is in the pipeline, adding: "He's close to joining Arsenal, but we have to wait for the next week."
Perhaps a deal until January where we buy another striker?

The agent said the same thing in August. Sounds like a recycled story/quotes.

coopsollini

jones said:
This would be worse than Silvestre. And no, it's not better than nothing, I've seen him play often enough in the Bundesliga to know that "nothing" would still score more goals than he would.

Yeah I agree he has hardly been prolific anywhere in his career, even when he was back playing in Romania. Bendtner is a much better second option, whilst Podolski is out.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I've never watch Marica play, but looking at his stats and its very bad if we sign him just give him 1 year contract.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

a_fourteen said:
Seems more like an agent trying to get a buzz going.
Yeah that's what I thought. We have this good player on a free oh and Arsenal like him, should get a few managers interested who have probably never heard of him before.

MDGoonah41

Established Member
there isnt much harm in offering him a short term deal. give him a 4 month contract, see if he can adapt and impress in training. if he plays well, renew the deal in january and give him a chance to showcase himself for his next deal.

that said, if i were him, id probably sign for west ham. more chances to impress, better chance of getting a better deal next season.

he seems pretty ****ty, based on what ive seen/read, but who knows really

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
jones said:

By "nothing", are you including own goals and stray beachballs?

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Marquis said:
Pea-Tear-Griffin said:
http://www1.skysports.com/news/12040/8911741/"

Becali even claims that a deal with Arsenal is in the pipeline, adding: "He's close to joining Arsenal, but we have to wait for the next week."
Perhaps a deal until January where we buy another striker?

The agent said the same thing in August. Sounds like a recycled story/quotes.

Yup agree we aren't signing this guy .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom