• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Arsenal vs Celta Vigo | 10/3/04

Taozhe

They will need to beat us by two goals cos of our three away goals ;D

Heh :)

Its ours to lose btw :)

AdamT

we may be one of three teams with leads from the away games, but some of the teams that other teams played are of a higher quality than celta vigo. we were lucky to get a good draw.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Has anyone tried this? http://www.uefa.com/video/landingpage.html

Seems like a good thing, just wondering if they play the whole match or just highlights.

Uefa confirmed that teams from same copuntries CAN meet in QF.

I do not want a PL team, the whole point of this com is that we play top Euro sides that we don't normally get to play. Not inferior English teams we see week in weem out.

algunner

I think bergkamp will play with Henry upfront for sure. The question will be the midfield. Wenger will probably go with Gilberto since we might need more defensive cover and also give Edu a break since he has started all games since Chelsea game. Depending on our scoreline suppose we cruise 3-0 at half time then we might see some players rested.

starting line up :

Lehman

Lauren Kolo(Keown) Sol (Cygan) Cole

Fredie Viera Gilberto Pires

Bergkamp(Reyes) Henry

Subs: Stack; Cygan, Keown, Edu, Clichy, Reyes, Kanu

Most likely subs injury permitting will be the center backs.

Laxness

Celta said they'd win, on the uefa.com site. This made me nervous for some reason...

Although, Savo Milosevic DID predict a 2-0 victory for them in Vigo.

leongsh

Arsenal Line-up:

Lehmann

Lauren Toure Campbell Cole

Ljungberg Vieira Edu Pires

Bergkamp Henry

As expected...

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom