• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Arsenal vs Dinamo Kiev | 25/11/08

ricky1985

Established Member
Re: Arsenal vs FC Dynamo Kyiv, Tuesday Nov 25th 7:45 GMT

lagosgooner said:
ricky1985 said:
He falls sinto the category of C.Ronaldo, Ronaldo, Henry, Pele etc. Players who have phenomenal physical attributes and high levels of technique.

Oh lord help me! seriously mate I give up!

:lol:

Lets not go there.

All I will say is obviously I dont mean he is in that stratosphere now, in the same way Wilshere clearly is nowhere near the level of the great players I bracketed him with. Think Potential Lagos. Potential lol.

Biggus

Established Member

SimplyFabregas said:
Wengers comments.

On Nicklas Bendtner’s impact from the bench…
“It is a great goal and it is not handball you can see that on the replay. It was not taken on his arm and it is not handball like Kyiv complained. It was a great goal because first, it was a fantastic ball from Fabregas, and then it was a good touch and a good finish.

One long pass when they're drawn out- one touch and bang! 1-0 how f**king hard is that? So what's with all the pass pass pass powderpuff bollocks waste of time. :roll:

Zico

Established Member

Biggus said:
One long pass when they're drawn out- one touch and bang! 1-0 how f**king hard is that? So what's with all the pass pass pass powderpuff bollocks waste of time. :roll:

If you do that powderpuff pass stuff long enough, it lulls the opposition into a false sense of security, so you can launch that killer 40 yard pass. There's method to Wenger's madness, my man.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.

yeah, but it requires that one long pass to be 1) on target, 2) assumes that the forward actually controls the ball and 3) that forward is ONSIDES...

neither 1) or 2) or 3) are givens...

i actually like the long ball once in a while because it keeps the defences "honest", but it has to be done properly, something we fail to do too often

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom