• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Arsenal vs Dinamo Zagreb | Tue Nov 24th | 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not much to go on regarding Chambers. Game was over by the time he came on.

Isn't that worse? He came on and gave the ball away under any half decent pressure.

He looked natural when he first stepped in at CB, DM...not so much.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Would love it if Chambers became a quality cb. If he has a future its there. Missing having an English cb.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Basically we score 3, they'll have to score 3 too. We're not in an awful position.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I'm more or less in the same boat, although I have a little more optimism for Joel.

If you were to judge purely on what each player brought to the team recently and were being pragmatic, Joel wins (Ramsey ahead of both though). The romantic in all of us wants that miraculous game where Ox turns into the beast we keep hyping him into. However each passing game just leaves me a little more worried about him.
The thing is you can only ask someone to grab the chance and run with it. Ramsey comes back as first choice but if you're Joel Campbell you gotta feel you've done enough. The Ox has had several seasons and not grabbed it nor has Campbell but I feel he deserves another bite or two as his consistency hasn't been great nor has it been awful but he has had way less time to prove himself.

I think an actual issue, and this touches on Chambers also and Walcott, is the call ups they received to England with little justification. Theo was brought to a world cup having never kicked a ball, Ox done very little to justify it and Chambers wouldn't have got his call up if he was at Southampton.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Michel Salgado saying Özil is an amazing player that Real Madrid fans still sorely miss.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Mesut Özil ‏@MesutOzil1088 10m10 minutes ago
It's back in our hands now!
26bd.png
1f4aa.png
Thanks to all Gooners for assisting us!
1f44f.png
1f609.png
#YaGunnersYa #AFCvZAG #BeTheDifference

CUm7D5FWUAAwjuJ.jpg

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I mean he's rarely played, just sitting on the bench, what do people expect?
They expect a young kid in dead game not to try and rush everything and fit what you'd do over 90 minutes in 10. They've probably never been in a position to try and impress somebody.

haha_arsenal

People, please clarify the rules for next match for me.
Olympiakos are better head-to-head (2-3),
We'd have to win by 2 goals, right?
Or 1 is enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom