• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Barcelona vs Arsenal - 16.03.2016, BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Arsenal forward Walcott said: “We need to be the same sort of attitude we had in the Olympiacos game - we went for it, were fully committed and caught them on the break. We are going to have to play that same game.

“We are going to have to be very patient obviously but the most important thing is to keep it 0-0 for as long as possible and who knows?

“Everyone wrote us off at Olympiacos - I know it is a completely different opposition - but if the confidence, spirit and work rate is there, then why not?”

Walcott added: “To be honest, looking back on it now, it was there for the taking. It really was. We have to be very positive.

“It was only a few costly mistakes that meant we ended up losing the first leg but we can’t dwell on that.”
Come on Theo, back it up on the pitch for a change.

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
No doubt we'll score first, giving us all a spark of hope that will then be snatched away from us when Messi and Suarez both bag braces.

Try not to get excited when we score.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Don't make me post the "that's the joke" meme. I'll do it. I've seen Giroud try to dribble, I don't give a f*ck anymore!
I know, just joining in.

And just to update the thread on stuff, here's Arsenal TV vids:

Looks like we are seeing the banner again tonight. More debates on that after?

chessygoal

Let's do something for the sake of everyone : stop clicking on these videos, stop posting them, stop talking about it and maybe, just maybe they will somehow disappear.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Greece ffs.

Don't be bagging on Greece man. "You're the one that I want" is a proper tune, also can you Think of something better to keep your axel lubricated? Not likely.

Not sure I want to stay on a forum with such bare disrespect for Greece.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Don't be bagging on Greece man. "You're the one that I want" is a proper tune, also can you Think of something better to keep your axel lubricated? Not likely.

Not sure I want to stay on a forum with such bare disrespect for Greece.

I could help you with that, if you keep posting off topic here. :)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
CdoDV2eW0AAKcLA.jpg

DT wasn't lying when he said "the banner is keeping me warm"

alboots101

Established Member
I went to the pictures to see it.

We let them play at the Emirates...damn forgot my own rules..the Grove and that should never have happened imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom