• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Real Madrid vs Arsenal/AFC vs RM | 21/02/06 & 08/03/06

Meek

Shadow Moses said:
Taozhe said:
To a hell of a night! Woo! Waking up at 3:30 am in the morning was well worth it. Going straight to work after this - have to be at work by 7:00 am. ;D

3am?:shock: You Aussies must be having a hard time watching UCL matches over there..

but it's well worth it though

hell yeah. it is always well worth it. but here in Brisbane, KO was at 5.45am. 10hours ahead of england. big time diff. but whenever an Arsenal match is on, be it, EPL, UCL or FA Cup, I always watch it.

nidza7

Established Member
i`m so happy rite now.

...and a little bit drunk.must`ve drink 8 beers during the match.cheers gooners

GO ARSENAL.

get in!!!
one of the greatest eurpopean nights in the history of the club!
cant wait for college tomorro to look our doubters in the eyes n give em abuse!!!!
OOH TO, OOH TO BE, OOH TO BE A GOONER!!!

Shagin

to post a picture in a reply, click the "Img" button then insert the link to the image. once uve done that click the "Img" button again and submit

MUTERI

Mates..

We won, but we have a big problem in missing easy chances,,

Tonight we could have been punished !!

Excessive passing in front of the goal isn't a good idea..

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
Good performance, great result.

We showed a bit of frailty which a better team might exploit in the next round, but **** it, with Bayern, Chelsea, Pool, PSV, and Real going out, we have a decent chance of stealing the cup.

mariaines

can anyone please please post a review of all the players?? i don't even know if i'm finally going to watch the game today

Smartly Dressed Morris

Guys that has to be the most exciting 0-0 ever ! Congratulations to the whole team. Some things of note however -

1) Pires just cancelled his contract with that horrendus pass in the dying minutes :wink:

2) Arsène having a dig at Jose / Chelsea - when told by the reporter we were the last british team left , Arsense responded " We hope to represent the country with dignity and flare"

hahaha eat that JOSE !

Shagin

MUTERI said:
Mates..

We won, but we have a big problem in missing chances,,

Tonight we could have been puished !!

Excessive passing in front of the goal isn't a good idea..

i agree, there was to much fancy pants infront of goal. although it did create chances, i still beleive that if there is an opening have a fu cking crack

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
they just read my e-mail on 606. it was the one from skelly in ohio!!! wooo hooo. a fantastic game!! my yank friends are coming over to celebrate with some beers and a night out! they dont even fecking understand how huge this is but they all know i'm nuts about the Arse!!

kel varnsen

Established Member
Taozhe said:
Although in history - the team that beat Real Madrid usually doesnt win the CL. However, we are history makers ;D

the team that lose to real madrid definately doesn't win the champions league... :D

the last 10 mins were nerve wrecking, but all in all i think we were the better team. we deserved to go through to the next round. we created a lot of chances tonight and really should have scored at least a couple of goals. both casillas and lehmann played very well tonight.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom